News UPDATE: UFC Unveiling Completely New Gloves At UFC 300 Confirmed By Chase Hooper

Arman posted his pre-fight official photoshoot and is clearly wearing standard gear:

So whatever is being announced isn't being used for UFC 300 unless it's just for the title fights if Arman's not wearing it.

If it's actually UFC wide new equipment though it's still in the design/production phase.

They allow plaster of parris now on the gloves, JUST BLEEDD

Arman posted his pre-fight official photoshoot and is clearly wearing standard gear:

So whatever is being announced isn't being used for UFC 300 unless it's just for the title fights if Arman's not wearing it.

If it's actually UFC wide new equipment though it's still in the design/production phase.

Nowhere does it say gloves
There is no chance it's the gloves. The UFC doesn't care about the eyepoke problem.
Really doubt it will be new gloves.
Was skeptic at first too, but it HAS been confirmed.
UFC will be having a "New Glove Presentation" Whether its special gloves for just ufc 300 or an overhaul on new gloves we'll find out.

Last edited:
Was skeptic at first too, but it HAS been confirmed.
UFC will be having a "New Glove Presentation" Whether its special gloves for just ufc 300 or an overhaul on new gloves we'll find out.

UFC 300 Logo on the gloves.

Yep special UFC 300 gloves for the event is all I expect to be shown.

Well. I UFC took years to react to their bad gloves design. I will be happy if they did something to make eye pokes more difficult

Trevor Wittman is up there with Ali abdelaziz and Josh Fabio for people I never want to hear from again

This is fake news. Arman posted him in his fight kit for his official pre-fight photos and he's got the normal gloves.

New gloves may be coming, but debuting at UFC 300 they are not.

This is fake news. Arman posted him in his fight kit for his official pre-fight photos and he's got the normal gloves.

New gloves may be coming, but debuting at UFC 300 they are not.
I have no clue if there are new gloves on the way or not but don’t you think it’s possible that they are just taking photos with those gloves because they have yet to unveil the new ones?

I think they switched the gloves already. I saw a video of a few fighters trying it out.

I have no clue if there are new gloves on the way or not but don’t you think it’s possible that they are just taking photos with those gloves because they have yet to unveil the new ones?
The thing is, if they were going to run a conspiracy to hide the new gloves with fake photoshoots like that, why would they pick Arman for the con lol. Use the headliner Pereira. Who loves pulling pranks on people and would find it hilarious secretly trolling his followers like that.

I just think it's a lot more likely that they've just got a new concept design for the gloves that they'll unveil, but none actually ready yet for use. Dropping new gloves on fighters is a terrible idea when they're not used to them. You announce them and say trial samples will be sent around so that fighters could get used to them before they have to fight with them starting in a few cards. Not tell them the week of the fight that surprise they've got to use new gloves.

Probably gloves that auto-aim at the eyes of the opponent.

Back