Khamzat to get hand surgery and potentially return to UFC 300?

The hate against Khamzat is top tier at the moment :)
None of us wanted to end up hating him.

Tell me back in 2020 that Khamzat would just end up another twitter diva who doesn't even fight once a year and I'd call you crazy but here we are.

Khamzat and Leon Edwards are having a competition to see who can fight the least.

None of us wanted to end up hating him.

Tell me back in 2020 that Khamzat would just end up another twitter diva who doesn't even fight once a year and I'd call you crazy but here we are.

He was out with a long bout of covid.

Then UFC idiot brass sat him on the shelf for the entire year so he could be on the Abu Dhabi card.

Don't put too much blame on Khamzat here.

The hate against Khamzat is top tier at the moment :)
No one hates him, it’s that some people saw a draw, while the people that saw a khamzat win are still pretending he’s an unstoppable force that will take the belt with ease

Khamzat to have a hand surgery which he broke in Usman fight. Eyes return at UFC 300

6o1_JTYxVPoJNEgsdYiF9vK_pzFwvZoVQ_ASHGbGWyiEKWTQI6CWIzWPdIHo407Fi_dQ7jDGqv1DeA=s800-nd-v1

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxLL4ddk1jzlfcBgflrfCxNg2A6T0ObUdu

The man beat Usman with a torn ligament in his hand for 2/3 of the fight. Torn ligaments are so painful they often feel like broken bones depending on the severity. Even Immediately after the fight Khamzat said he believed he may have a broken hand.

Crazy heart and determination to pull off the win against a talent like Usman.

The man beat Usman with a torn ligament in his hand for 2/3 of the fight. Torn ligaments are so painful they often feel like broken bones depending on the severity. Even Immediately after the fight Khamzat said he believed he may have a broken hand.

Remember Usman walked around with a cast on his thumb for several months when he had issues with a ligament

Yeah, that can affect every aspect of the fight. You'll have trouble using your grip when you're grappling, and you're probably gonna be hesitant to punch with it, or not put everything into it, if you do. All things considered, the performance is kinda gritty, imo.

You are right...

And I'm just a stupid guy that thinks Kamzat vs Costa is a fucking great fight and I still want to see it...
You are not alone. It would be a great fight. Especially now when they are both coming off surgeries after injuring their hands in last fights (Costa had the 3 elbow surgeries on top of that too).
But I’m ok with Costa and Whittaker putting a show on too.

Last edited:
Khamzat at 300 would be epic. I hope it's for a title shot, ffs.

Probably too soon for strickland or DDP to be defending a title?

But who knows. Maybe its a quick fight. Maybe Dana forces them.

WTF is that crap,
you cant predict the recovery time buddy

with a not so smart guy like Khamzat expect he need at least 6 months before resuming training

so forget about 300 he wont be there

Back