KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif
giphy-downsized-large.gif
giphy.gif

Hmm, didn't watch the fight, but going by the gifs, wouldn't that technically be a knee to the head of a downed opponent?
It did look like his knee hit the guy, but could we classify that as an intentional knee to the head of a downed opponent? We've seen fighters get away with worse (remember Jeremy Stephens v.s. Josh Emmett?).

Even if that shit was illegal (this and Charles' upkick into triangle vs Arman were both great showcases of what we're potentially missing out on), it should be in every UFC promo.

When weirdos used to argue shaolin monks would beat MMA fighters, that kick is probably what they imagined they'd do.

Hmm, didn't watch the fight, but going by the gifs, wouldn't that technically be a knee to the head of a downed opponent?

..Indeed. Also looked like he head butted the opponent's crotch at the same time on the incoming dive maneuver.
...But I would love to see kicks and knees to a downed opponent. Make the MMA UFC fight game more fun and entertaining.

..Indeed. Also looked like he head butted the opponent's crotch at the same time on the incoming dive maneuver.
...But I would love to see kicks and knees to a downed opponent. Make the MMA UFC fight game more fun and entertaining.

Simultaneous head butt to the dick and flying shin to the chin.

If do right, no can defense.

Yeah not to be a killjoy as it looked badass but looks like a foul. What would happen if he did that to someone and his knee connected squarely on the guys chin koing him? Does he win or get DQ.

Back