Honestly, Paddy should be favored over Bobby Brown-Green

DiazSlap

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I get it, Sherdog hates Paddy for some reason and that clouds their assessment…

But aside from that fluke KO vs Dawson, Green has beaten all older/shot guys recently.

And other than that, Bobby has been obliterated by young guys like Turner.

Paddy is still on the rise and other than gassing a bit in the final round, Paddy was dominating Ferguson everywhere.

Bobby was on skates vs crazy Tony for a bit.

Paddy will make a statement and will KO/Sub hands down and jaw Bobby.

I do think Paddy should be the underdog against Green, but I don't think it should be a big surprise if he wins either.

Bobby is 37, and way too chinny to be fighting with that hands down style and while Paddy is a poor striker technically, he does have power when he lands.

I think Paddy will have a hard time if he tries to grapple. Bobby has good tdd and he hasn't been submitted by anybody in about 15 years.

Best chance here is for Paddy to hurt him standing while swinging wild and then following him down and finishing with ground and pound.

I do think Paddy should be the underdog against Green, but I don't think it should be a big surprise if he wins either.

Bobby is 37, and way too chinny to be fighting with that hands down style and while Paddy is a poor striker technically, he does have power when he lands.

I think Paddy will have a hard time if he tries to grapple. Bobby has good tdd and he hasn't been submitted by anybody in about 15 years.

Best chance here is for Paddy to hurt him standing while swinging wild and then following him down and finishing with ground and pound.
Agreed.

I get it, Sherdog hates Paddy for some reason and that clouds their assessment…

But aside from that fluke KO vs Dawson, Green has beaten all older/shot guys recently.

And other than that, Bobby has been obliterated by young guys like Turner.

Paddy is still on the rise and other than gassing a bit in the final round, Paddy was dominating Ferguson everywhere.

Bobby was on skates vs crazy Tony for a bit.

Paddy will make a statement and will KO/Sub hands down and jaw Bobby.
You gonna bet on the fight?

Paddy took my my slighting remarks on here with a grain of salt, good humour, and a lil bit of mystic-macness.

So I'ma be rooting for Paddy.

Should be an interesting fight to see where both are at.

Back