Media Michel Pereira Submits Michal Oleksiejczuk GIFS

Perreira might be the most underrated fighter in the UFC.
The guy would be 10-0 in the UFC if not for his DQ loss to Diego Sanchez and the weird flukey loss to Tristan Connely.

Perreira might be the most underrated fighter in the UFC.
The guy would be 10-0 in the UFC if not for his DQ loss to Diego Sanchez and the weird flukey loss to Tristan Connely.
Yeah that DQ was pathethic
Missing weight didnt help him either, but it looks like hes back on track

Hes finally back at the division where he belongs, its rediculous that he fought at Welterweight for so long, hes a tank.
Get him a top 15 at UFC 301 next.

Certified weight bully finally fighting guys remotely close to his size

Speaking as a long-time Periera hater, that was an extremely impressive performance. His transformation from mediocre clown to elite fighter is complete.

So funny Michal moved down from LHW to MW and still looks tiny and Michel moved up to MW from WW and still looks huge.

I've been on this guy's train (lol) since he debuted, it's nice to see him getting more recognition

I've been on this guy's train (lol) since he debuted, it's nice to see him getting more recognition
Was funny as fuck when that lightweight dude beat his huge ass though because he gassed himself out clowning around. ha ha I am still not a fan of the showboating weight bully.

Was funny as fuck when that lightweight dude beat his huge ass though because he gassed himself out clowning around. ha ha I am still not a fan of the showboating weight bully.
I get why that would turn people off to him, but every fighter has one or two bumps along the road. Reality is Michel is an elite fighter and people are finally starting to notice

Other dude should have pulled one of these.

tumblr_nyvomvWfaa1upwz95o1_400.gif

Why is he still on prelims? Yeah, was a clown for 1-2 fights, but he’s been super solid since.
i didn’t mind that flashy acrobatic stuff tbh. i’m happy he’s willing to take that risk for our entertainment.

They should give you a belt if you can correctly pronounce that guy's name.

Back