Funniest thread ever?

Ones that spring to mind for me are:

- incredulous Cormier (obviously)
- the eggplant will salute other pigeons (lipreading thread)
- shadface (forever)
- the superman looking guy photo'd with Frank Mir who made Mir look small

Ones that spring to mind for me are:

- incredulous Cormier (obviously)
- the eggplant will salute other pigeons (lipreading thread)
- shadface (forever)
- the superman looking guy photo'd with Frank Mir who made Mir look small

For me it's either the Jersey Boys thread or "BJ Penn at the Airport". Both epic roasts

Uber TS and BJ Penn at the airport are classics.

Me and mah boys up in jersey was great. Not sure if anyone remembers it or was around but someone was posting MySpace logins that got hacked. People were changing the MySpace profiles to “you been randleplexed” and other funny things. It was all deleted tho.
That’s the one that immediately came to mind for me. That one and the Alessio Sakara/Apocalyptic Warrior one.

The gif of GSP selling wolf tickets. Anybody have it?

l_62b136f942f1966278773a2fd4bf8871-I-got-married-last-weekend-s600x399-63473.jpg
Wait, is that @Ares Black?
I mean the one holding the bouquet.

years ago there was a thread about the vampire faced guy, supposed to never end

the black bags apocalips thread. just kept going and going, getting funnier and funnier.

I have a shitty memory but I do remember drunk Tank Abbot not understanding how forums work and trying to direct message Jeff Sherwood.

Fighers used to come on here and get asked some pretty direct/insulting questions.

BJ Penn airport

Groundhog expert

Something about Igor Vovchanchyn

MS Paint and YLYL of course

Me and mah boys up in jersey was great. Not sure if anyone remembers it or was around but someone was posting MySpace logins that got hacked. People were changing the MySpace profiles to “you been randleplexed” and other funny things. It was all deleted tho.

Came to post Me and Mah Boiz.

I have a shitty memory but I do remember drunk Tank Abbot not understanding how forums work and trying to direct message Jeff Sherwood.

Fighers used to come on here and get asked some pretty direct/insulting questions.

BJ Penn airport

Groundhog expert

Something about Igor Vovchanchyn

MS Paint and YLYL of course
Someone posted the Lee Murray fight stories thread,that he actually posted in,and you can see how shitty some of the fans are already back then in 2005 ahahah. It sucks so bad cos if people just behaved we could have learned so much from these fighters.

Rampage getting arrested with the pictures of him laying by his truck was shocking, newsworthy, and funny thanks to how ridiculous it was.

I think the part that was the most shocking was that many people initially assumed (and how could you blame them) that he was intoxicated on excessive alcohol or some drugs. It turns out he was hyped up on energy drinks!

Back