Funniest thread ever?

blogger-image-1796761955.jpg

I enjoyed Rashad face thread, mainly because it was so good and it also went mainstream with Rashad even knowing about it too lol and being all butthurt.

I enjoyed Rashad face thread, mainly because it was so good and it also went mainstream with Rashad even knowing about it too lol and being all butthurt.

Of course how could I forget that one… that video is hilarious

I dunno man I think that’s a pretty natural response to someone laughing as they remind you about that time you were brutally KO’d in a title fight

makes sense he would be upset being asked to sign a picture of himself losing, never really thought this meme was funny.

I dunno man I think that’s a pretty natural response to someone laughing as they remind you about that time you were brutally KO’d in a title fight

Nothing wrong with him being mad about it, but just the fight itself, two undefeated guys fighting for the belt, rare fight itself, pretty good fight, better finish, even better face, epic thread, and a fighter himself knowing about it, whole thing will always be one of those legendary threads.

The funniest thread ever was long time ago with a guy whose English was broken and made a thread about Chuck vs Tito and his avatar was that smirking dog cartoon and I couldn’t find it but it kept on going forever because the way the guy wrote and answered. Another one was about some guy showing his photos and his Rolex watch and he was like a live comedy show and even funnier that he was serious and we all were laughing our arses off

The funniest thread ever was long time ago with a guy whose English was broken and made a thread about Chuck vs Tito and his avatar was that smirking dog cartoon and I couldn’t find it but it kept on going forever because the way the guy wrote and answered. Another one was about some guy showing his photos and his Rolex watch and he was like a live comedy show and even funnier that he was serious and we all were laughing our arses off
Great description. It's like I was there.:rolleyes:

Me and mah boys up in jersey was great. Not sure if anyone remembers it or was around but someone was posting MySpace logins that got hacked. People were changing the MySpace profiles to “you been randleplexed” and other funny things. It was all deleted tho.

Back