MW Michel Pereira is the legendary S level athlete

He has a DQ and gassed in one fight because he did nonstop spinning shit and somersaults.
Otherwise he would be on a 12 fight win streak.

He has been excellent for 5 years now and was so at welterweight, too.
That DQ was some hard bullshit though. Diego admitted he milked it because he couldn't win otherwise.

It’s impressive and entertaining. I’m sure it’s also tough to deal with since you never see that kind of thing as a fighter. But does he become a real contender with his skill set?

I’m sure he’ll get a nice step up in competition now, we’ll find out
I think most match makers agree with your assessment which is why he hasn’t been rushed by the ladder even with all his flashiness

Hes been fast and explosive since his debut

Hes just not drained anymore and stoped clowning

Serious Michel Pereira is a threat in this division. I honestly believe he climbs and hes only 30

Nah he's more of a Q level athlete or maybe P level or U level i dunno whatever random letter i make up i guess.

<WhatIsThis>

Update: he basically won by backflip guard pass flying somersault head kick KO.

(which is legal in Brazil if you are Brazilian)
Nevermind the knock down before and Ihor getting up after. If the sommersault was so brutal, how Ihor just managed to get up seconds after? He should be in a coma according to all the drama here lol

People have to understand the sport absolutely needs wild insane fuckers like this and Jiri and Ruffy. You can't always do stuff your supposed to do. These people aren't normal and you have to let that insanity be a part of their fighting style.

Nevermind the knock down before and Ihor getting up after. If the sommersault was so brutal, how Ihor just managed to get up seconds after? He should be in a coma according to all the drama here lol
Hahah Michel thought so too so he put him in a coma with the guillotine. God what an awesome beatdown. Thats what you get for trying to style on old man shogun. You get your corpse desecrated in front of him by one of his fans.

That DQ was some hard bullshit though. Diego admitted he milked it because he couldn't win otherwise.
Diego doin that one time is allowable. He's filled the JBG chalice with his and others blood for so long,let him have this one time.

I still feel like Dana just feeds him cans so he can do his gymnastics show and get viewers. Has he beaten any serious contenders? Is HE a serious contender? Seems like a dedicated ground guy could just wrestlefuck him.

He's fun to watch, I agree. But it seems more like showtime and not any serious threat to the top of any division.

EDIT: He should have been DQ'd against Ihor. Knee to the head of a grounded opponent. Backflip doesn't change a damn thing other than make it very hard for the ref to see. That's the intent.

Last edited:
I still feel like Dana just feeds him cans so he can do his gymnastics show and get viewers. Has he beaten any serious contenders? Is HE a serious contender? Seems like a dedicated ground guy could just wrestlefuck him.

He's fun to watch, I agree. But it seems more like showtime and not any serious threat to the top of any division.

EDIT: He should have been DQ'd against Ihor. Knee to the head of a grounded opponent. Backflip doesn't change a damn thing other than make it very hard for the ref to see. That's the intent.
His opponent is a former LHW, so pretty big as a MW. Got knocked down and choked in less than 2 minutes, that is extremely impressive even if not elite.

Pereira seems to have dat Yoel explosion without the slow pace and volume.

michel-pereira-capoeira.gif

he fights like a video game character played by an 8-year-old boy lol. Not that I'm complaining, he's entertaining AF, but I'm not sure if he can beat a top fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celticfrost
Back