UFC: Taiwan Parliament

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The Russian power double leg takedown at the start of the video was pretty good. Sign em, Dana.

giphy.webp

Lol how did you interpret "that part of the globe" as meaning one country??

Lol how did you interpret "that part of the globe" as meaning one country??

Now there are 3 options
1. You in fact mistook Taiwan for Thailand
2. You were using "ladyboys" to talk of asian men in general
3. You have no idea what the fuck is going on in either Thailand or Taiwan but you heard the ladyboys jokes on TV and wanted to participate

Thank means you're either ignorant, compensating for a minuscule cock or stupid.

Now if I were you I'd take ignorant and move on.

Now there are 3 options
1. You in fact mistook Taiwan for Thailand
2. You were using "ladyboys" to talk of asian men in general
3. You have no idea what the fuck is going on in either Thailand or Taiwan but you heard the ladyboys jokes on TV and wanted to participate

Thank means you're either ignorant, compensating for a minuscule cock or stupid.

Now if I were you I'd take ignorant and move on.
None of the above really. Its called a joke mate and it's best not to piss yourself like that you poor chap.

None of the above really. Its called a joke mate and it's best not to piss yourself like that you poor chap.
To be fair, I talked to a tour guide in Thailand some years ago. She was telling me random stories about her job and mentioned a decent number of people confuse Taiwan and Thailand. I didn’t think it was that confusing at the time… but not too long after, my mom asked me how my trip to Taiwan was 🤷‍♂️.

Back