mark my words: Belal will never get a title shot

He’s an ugly person inside and out. Of course not getting that shot.

Ethnic cleansing lol!

Arabs took that land by force. They can lose it by force.

Stuff happens.
And Dionysian lol...strange for someone with a Greek name to be simping for Arabs who took traditionally Greek lands from Greek and then proceeded to genocide Greeks and all sorts of non Muslims.

Let me know when the scary Jews start the death marches for Arabs.
lol @ me not responding to you so you just keep messaging me fishing and closing your eyes hoping

Nice try / enjoy the lone response
While a company with a significant Jewish American ownership runs the UFC, the biggest conflict of interest is not Belal using it as a platform for #FREEPALESTINE, it's that he's not a draw, and the point of a corporation is to make the shareholders as much $ as possible.
Same as Tony, Khabib, and Dariush being passed over.
I know the point is to make money and that impacts things (Khabib needing 10 fights for a title shot / Conor got it on his first in the division), but I am venturing to say that I'm willing to bet this is very much different.

Yeah Tony and Beneil got derailed prior to their undisputed shot, but they could have theoretically won until UFC had no options. I am saying no matter what Belal does, he will not get a title shot (as long as the war is going on). It'd take goddamn world peace for him to get a title shot lol

You brought out the shills with this thread. Bravo
Yeah man they're nothing if not predictable. Like I said, posters can attack me personally or try to popularize narratives discrediting Belal... but what they can never do is bump this thread proving me wrong. He'll get a #1 contender match next... and if he wins that he'll get another one. And if he wins that he'll get another one.

I dont think it has much to do with Belal background. They offer shots to guys who have way more extrem views than Belal and who are friends with high ranking pos.
That being said, at this point, its strange that they did not give him the title shot he deserves.
None of the guys you are thinking about are Palestinian though.

You don't have to buy into it yet. But do keep this thread in mind when, 5 steps from now, it is still consistent with what I said here. He can't get a title shot during the war.

I almost always want the UFC to give title shots based on win streaks and strength of schedule. For some reason I’m OK with Belal not getting a shot. I just can’t stand the guys fighting style.

Disregarding politics, Belal can likely only get a title shot against Edwards in the UK (since people will pay to see a local champ) or as a co-main event. The reality is that he's not an entertaining fighter and is not liked by the masses. The booing during last night's broadcast shows how popular he is

I almost always want the UFC to give title shots based on win streaks and strength of schedule. For some reason I’m OK with Belal not getting a shot. I just can’t stand the guys fighting style.
I believe you and think you're a fan.

What I don't believe is that ALL those similar sentiments are being posted by actual fans. I think much of that (especially when specifically posted on the FIRST page of a thread) was being done by PR accounts: ideally their goal being so that narrative eventually becomes widely accepted/repeated by actual fans.

It might be a piece of the puzzle but if Belal kod his last 5 opponents he’d get a Ts before too much longer

d22c5e09-fd62-4b6a-a12b-685e77d1f42a_text.gif

It might be a piece of the puzzle but if Belal kod his last 5 opponents he’d get a Ts before too much longer

d22c5e09-fd62-4b6a-a12b-685e77d1f42a_text.gif
Respectfully, don't think so. Don't think TKO Holdings management cares about anything other ensuring that it's impossible for a Palestinian to hold the belt and command the media presence inherent to that... right in the middle of the war in Palestine.

Would love to see them make him fight again in a "#1 contender match" and then Belal somehow viciously finished his opponent... just to watch the cognitive dissonance that would follow on the part of UFC and their PR accounts suddenly changing gears with a new reason as to why he shouldn't fight for the belt. Would definitely bump this thread to say "I told ya so"

It’s his horrendous fighting style. They’re not discriminating against a guy from Chicago.

It’s his horrendous fighting style. They’re not discriminating against a guy from Chicago.
That guy from Chicago, if he won, would have a UFC belt around his waist, a Palestinian flag draped over his shoulders, and would have a post-fight speech dedicated to thousands of dead children that'd be replayed continuously on social media under the headline "new Palestinian UFC champ."

Regardless of whether or not YOU care, I most definitely can tell you the people who own the UFC care.

The real question is is TS going to make an apology thread after belel and Leon get match up?
They literally tried to make that fight for UFC 300. Belel turned it down feeling rushed.

FFS they just had Colby head lining a ppv and king edge lord himself strictland was just champ. The UFC doesn't care about individual views.

The real question is is TS going to make an apology thread after belel and Leon get match up?
They literally tried to make that fight for UFC 300. Belel turned it down feeling rushed.
Please feel free to bump this thread if Belal and Leon set foot in the cage together (not before). Won't happen though so I'm not worried.

Love how you just made up a scenario about them trying to make the fight at UFC 300 without a shred of evidence by the way. Since it is a lie you should have just went all-in and went even more over the top about Belal turning it down. Like pretend it was a taped conversation, and you quote Belal saying "I shall never take that title shot, but thank you for the offer UFC" etc etc.

I will happily bump this thread if Belal and Leon set foot in the cage together (not before). Don't hold your breath for that though.

Love how you just made up a scenario about them trying to make the fight at UFC 300 without a shred of evidence by the way. Since it is a lie you should have just went all-in and went even more over the top about Belal turning it down. Like pretend it was taped conversation, and you quote Belal saying "I shall never take that title shot, but thank you for the offer UFC" etc etc.
Dana literally came out and said they offered Leon 3 title fights for UFC 300 and he accepted all of them but the fights still couldn't get made. I'm guessing belel was 1 and khazmat was 2.
Wait a second and all pull the Dana quote from Sherdog's front page.

“Let me say this: Leon Edwards has had like three opponents throughout this thing. Leon Edwards doesn’t say no to anybody. This kid is an absolute stud. He’s had three opponents thrown at him during UFC 300. [He said], ‘Yes, yes and yes.’ He was willing to take on anybody. Kid’s an absolute stud. Leon, thank you and respect.”

do you honestly believe 1 of the 3 wasn't belel?

Dana literally came out and said they offered Leon 3 title fights for UFC 300 and he accepted all of them but the fights still couldn't get made. I'm guessing belel was 1 and khazmat was 2.
Wait a second and all pull the Dana quote from Sherdog's front page.
You're being ridiculous

1. First, in quoting something serial liar Dana said as proof that it happened.
2. Second, in saying definitively that that meant Belal got a title shot. There are more than three fighters on the planet who aren't Belal.

Assuming even IF Dana is not lying (which is a huge assumption), I would guess the three people were Khabib, Islam, and Khamzat. Or maybe if they never bothered chasing Khabib then Islam, Khamzat, and Shavkat.
do you honestly believe 1 of the 3 wasn't belel?
See above. So you admit that Dana never said Belal. So why did you attribute a fake refusal reason to Belal then? You literally said his reason he declined was because he felt rushed. Why would you attribute a fake decline reason when no one on Earth (even Dana) ever said he was even offered the fight?

Last edited:
he’ll get it but it’ll be when he’s like 37 or something.

Doesn't matter if he wins 10 more in a row. TKO PR account reasoning aside, it has nothing to do with how many decisions he has (in case you think that's true... last title shot was Colby lol).

The chance of Belal getting a shot at a belt in 2024 is the same as an Iraqi person fighting for a belt in the UFC in 2005. Same as a Jewish person competing in Germany in 1943 where they'd have a chance to grab the mic and give a national speech if they won. 0% chance. There is absolutely no way a situation would ever be allowed where he might win and give a post-fight speech while wearing a UFC belt representing the company. Can you imagine the organization dealing with youtube videos with titles like "newly crowned UFC champ pleads with world to pay attention to ethnic cleansing in Middle East"? Me neither.

Attack the messenger if you want. Attack the premise if you want. But what you absolutely, positively, cannot do is ever prove me wrong by bumping this thread once he's in the cage fighting for a title while the war is still going on.

Mark it / the sooner we grow up and understand how the world works the less time we'll waste fooling ourselves into thinking he could have fought at 300 or "if only he wins X more fights then surely he'll get a title shot" etc etc. Not happening.
Completely false UFC brought back flags they don't care about none of that. He is boring and has no personality and no one can remember his name. Wait who are we talking about again?!?!

he’ll get it but it’ll be when he’s like 37 or something.
Sure he could hypothetically get it eventually, but only after the war ends first. Definitely not when it is underway.

Realistically speaking, he'll likely either lose a contender match (if he won they'd just give him another one) or quit the UFC when it is apparent it is impossible for him to get a title shot.

They aren't worried about him being a betting favorite, they are worried about risking ANY chance whatsoever that he could become champ. They could think that Leon wins 99 out of 100 times and they'd STILL not want to take the gamble.

It'd be a step beyond Herb Dean simply trying to fix Conor/Khabib in the promotion's favor. They want a 100 percent chance it can't happen, not just an increased chance it won't happen. The only guarantee is if he never gets a title shot. Also doesn't matter if Leon is champ or not... Belal can't get a title shot.

Completely false UFC brought back flags they don't care about none of that. He is boring and has no personality and no one can remember his name. Wait who are we talking about again?!?!
I didn't say they didn't bring back flags in general. I said they will not allow any chance for a person to give a post-fight interview heard around the world while wearing a UFC belt draped in a Palestinian flag.

Back