International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. VII

Your argument in a nut shell is that Palestinians deserve their treatment due to their inherent behavior. You gave us examples of other countries "punishing" them to justify Israel's actions. You obviously think Israel is treating them harshly however you think they deserve it. You are victim blaming.

You think Palestinians need to be killed because they are "barbaric" and "primitive". Apparently if Palestinians are not killed then they will kill you.

Can you not see how crazy you sound?

Do you understand who else used this type of logic before? Think about it and you might rethink your position.

This is hands down one of the most racist things I've ever seen posted.
See, now you are putting words I did not say in my mouth like typical bleeding heart liars do and then calling it "the most racist thing i have ever seen!".

Hamas needs to be killed, yes and they need to understand being chicken shit cowards hiding among civilians won't work this time because israel is going to act with the same disregard as all of the muslim countries surrounding them. hamas need to make like the fedayeen and separate from the civilian population or they as good as murdersd their own. Pussy Barbarians hide among the innocent hoping to get them killed instead.

See, now you are putting words I did not say in my mouth like typical bleeding heart liars do and then calling it "the most racist thing i have ever seen!".

Hamas needs to be killed, yes and they need to understand being chicken shit cowards hiding among civilians won't work this time because israel is going to act with the same disregard as all of the muslim countries surrounding them. hamas need to make like the fedayeen and separate from the civilian population or they as good as murdersd their own. Pussy Barbarians hide among the innocent hoping to get them killed instead.

Do you want me to quote your previous posts for you or will you stop embarrassing yourself here? Or is English not your first language?

You act like we don’t have evidence of what you have been saying this whole time lol

You are a hot mess but people with your childish mindset generally are..

I understand fleshing out your ideas is difficult when you get challenged but at least learn from this

The hostage deal seems extremely lopsided in the favour of the side who are on the verge of being annihilated. Let's hope they stick to the ceasefire because if the Iron Dome is called into action during that period its goodbye Rafah.

I'm 100% against what Israel is doing right now and was never Antifa or BLM or any of that bullshit. And I know plenty of other people just like me, including my friends, that are grown adults who think exactly the same. Bombing the shit out of women and kids is never going to be popular.

To label all protesting against the Israel conflict right now with this broad brush is just an attempt to silence criticism of Israel.
You are an anecdote. I can't provide evidence, only that it appears to be the case that the same young blue hair hippie dippy dipshits that jumped onboard with antifa and BLM appear to have now latched onto the Palestine Israel conflict.

And like the other two causes they do so with both ignorance and contempt over the situation with a disdain for America.

If you wanna pivot this conversation towards the conflict that's fine. We can do that as I blame all of this on Hamas and by extension Iran. But I absolutely believe that whatever this nonsense is that keeps indoctrinating our youth into wanting to burn down America needs to be weeded out, arrested or deported. We cannot have a functioning country while at the same time a large group of people within it want to see it's destruction.

And furthermore out of all the conflicts that have been going on in the world... some for the last decade that have caused a more severe amount of civilian casualties, including children. I find it odd that we are so hyper focused on this one.

Last edited:
Do you want me to quote your previous posts for you or will you stop embarrassing yourself here? Or is English not your first language?

You act like we don’t have evidence of what you have been saying this whole time lol

You are a hot mess but people with your childish mindset generally are..

I understand fleshing out your ideas is difficult when you get challenged but at least learn from this
Go right ahead?
Then apologize when you don't find me saying "kill all palestinians" dork.

I was very specific in talking about how the fedayeen embedded themselves into the innocent population and how Jordan didn't give a fuck because they knew what had to be done to root them out.

Note that word, "innocent" when refering to the non combatant . Vs when I am talking about the fedayeen or Hamas themselves and I switch to "barbarian"

Somehow you read that as 'you are saying all Palestinians are barbarians and deserve it!" Because you are so emotional you lost the ability to go "oh, he was very clearly referring to the fedayeen and hamas Islamic radicals"

You read what you wanted to read and took 2+2 and got 22

The hostage deal seems extremely lopsided in the favour of the side who are on the verge of being annihilated. Let's hope they stick to the ceasefire because if the Iron Dome is called into action during that period its goodbye Rafah.
It's inevitable that Hamas will violate any ceasefire sooner rather than later, just as they always do; the murderous bastards just can't help themselves. When they do, Israel will simply resume wiping them out, and the anti-Semites and useful idiots will look even more idiotic than they do now for criticizing them for it.

It's inevitable that Hamas will violate any ceasefire sooner rather than later, just as they always do; the murderous bastards just can't help themselves. When they do, Israel will simply resume wiping them out, and the anti-Semites and useful idiots will look even more idiotic than they do now for criticizing them for it.
Ceasefire equals open air prison equals Israeli oppression equals freedom fighters equals war.

Ceasefire equals open air prison equals Israeli oppression equals freedom fighters equals war.
It was not an open air prison. And Israel has a good reason to be monitoring incoming shipments and ports.

400px-Rocket_Attacks_fired_at_Israel_from_the_Gaza_Strip_by_year.png

If someone keeps tossing shitty homemade rockets into your state BEFORE and especially AFTER you give them back all of the Gaza strip and then they elect a terrorist organization to govern them who had a charter that detailed the destruction of the State of Israel and all the Jews (except those behind that one tree)...

Ya. You probably are going to keep a very close eye on what the fuck they are doing.

If you hire Palestinians to work inside of Israel and then they use that privilege to commit terrorist attacks, don't be surprised if they set up checkpoints.

If you commit terrorist attacks in the West bank and the result is Israel annexes more of that territory as a result...don't cry about it after the fact.

If you come back with "we are still fighting over Israel displacing 750k Palestinians in 1948" You've lost the plot. That is lost cause and an ignorant narrative over what actually took place back then. Nevermind the fact that it's been 75 goddamn years of trying to reclaim that land and failing hard. The battle was long since over. Most have moved on. And you are in no position to keep fighting for it.

Palestinians need to give up this fight. The State of Israel isn't going anywhere. And they are severely out matched and only their civilians will pay for further aggressions onto Israel.

Let it go. Move towards a peaceful relationship like Syria, and Jordan and Egypt and the EAW and the Saudis have done.

Last edited:
It was not an open air prison. And Israel has a good reason to be monitoring incoming shipments and ports.

400px-Rocket_Attacks_fired_at_Israel_from_the_Gaza_Strip_by_year.png

If someone keeps tossing shitty homemade rockets into your state BEFORE and especially AFTER you give them back all of the Gaza strip and then they elect a terrorist organization to govern them who had a charter that detailed the destruction of the State of Israel and all the Jews (except those behind that one tree)...

Ya. You probably are going to keep a very close eye on what the fuck they are doing.

If you hire Palestinians to work inside of Israel and then they use that privilege to commit terrorist attacks, don't be surprised if you set up checkpoints.

If you commit terrorist attacks in the West bank and the result is Israel annexes more of that territory as a result...don't cry about it after the fact.

If you come back with "we are still fighting over Israel displacing 750k Palestinians in 1948" You've lost the plot. That is lost cause and an ignorant narrative over what actually took place back then. Nevermind the fact that it's been 75 goddamn years of trying to reclaim that land and failing hard. The battle was long since over. Most have moved on. And you are in no position to keep fighting for it.

Palestinians need to give up this fight. The State of Israel isn't going anywhere. And they are severely out matched and only their civilians will pay for further aggressions onto Israel.

Let it go. Move towards a peaceful relationship like Syria, and Jordan and Egypt and the EAW and the Saudis have done.
Yes.

Yes, a peace keeping force from a third party would be ideal.
Lol no. We exist in 2024. The overwhelming majority of nations have severely underfunded militaries and can't operate more than 100 km from their own borders, much less around the globe.

Americans whine endlessly about how much we spend on the military but that's the cost that it takes to project force abroad. Especially when we're talking a tier 1 military power like Israel. The US is a large and rich country. A smaller country would have to spend multiple times the percentage that the US spends to project similar power.

But that's what countries want. Citizens across the globe consistently vote in politicians who increase spending to domestic social programs than military spending. And I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want to spend all this money on domestic social programs, then you'll have to content yourself to be an observer when it comes to wars halfway across the world.

Lol no. We exist in 2024. The overwhelming majority of nations have severely underfunded militaries and can't operate more than 100 km from their own borders, much less around the globe.

Americans whine endlessly about how much we spend on the military but that's the cost that it takes to project force abroad. Especially when we're talking a tier 1 military power like Israel. The US is a large and rich country. A smaller country would have to spend multiple times the percentage that the US spends to project similar power.

But that's what countries want. Citizens across the globe consistently vote in politicians who increase spending to domestic social programs than military spending. And I'm not saying that's a bad thing, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. If you want to spend all this money on domestic social programs, then you'll have to content yourself to be an observer when it comes to wars halfway across the world.
Hey now, I was not advocating for an American led coalition. American boots on the ground is not a good option but a third party Arab lead coalition would be much better - certainly preferable than more indefinite Israeli occupation.

Hey now, I was not advocating for an American led coalition. American boots on the ground is not a good option but a third party Arab lead coalition would be much better - certainly preferable than more indefinite Israeli occupation.
I did not think you were advocating for an American led coalition. What you are proposing is less plausible than that. The Arab countries are a combination of poor, not militarily inclined, far away, and hate each other.

I'm honestly not sure if the disconnect is that you think the Israeli army is weak (which would be wrong) or that the Israeli army would be like "yeah, coalition of forces from other countries, come on in and occupy these lands" (which would also be wrong). If a third party coalition wanted to send in troops to occupy the Gaza strip, with (as you stated) the purpose of preventing Israeli occupation/encroachment/resettlement, or as the other poster suggested any Israeli military presence of the Gaza Strip, Israel would oppose it. It would be an opposed landing, likely requiring an amphibious assault, and I'm promising you that no coalition of middle eastern nations (or even European nations) have the firepower, manpower, tactical acumen, or political willpower to do so.

I did not think you were advocating for an American led coalition. What you are proposing is less plausible than that. The Arab countries are a combination of poor, not militarily inclined, far away, and hate each other.

I'm honestly not sure if the disconnect is that you think the Israeli army is weak (which would be wrong) or that the Israeli army would be like "yeah, coalition of forces from other countries, come on in and occupy these lands" (which would also be wrong). If a third party coalition wanted to send in troops to occupy the Gaza strip, with (as you stated) the purpose of preventing Israeli occupation/encroachment/resettlement, or as the other poster suggested any Israeli military presence of the Gaza Strip, Israel would oppose it. It would be an opposed landing, likely requiring an amphibious assault, and I'm promising you that no coalition of middle eastern nations (or even European nations) have the firepower, manpower, tactical acumen, or political willpower to do so.

I don’t think that the IDF is weak, I do however think international pressure is mounting along with international opinion against Israel. Politically it is not in Israel’s interest, domestically or internationally to extend into an indefinite occupation of the strip but there certainly needs to be alternative leadership offered than Hamas which will also require lots of funding and training.

My point of “idealy” being empasized was certainly to put a big question mark over the plausibility or willingness of such a scenario to happen.
Palestinians would have far less issue being ruled by an Arab led entity than a Western one.

A Saudi led coalition would be an Israeli wet dream come true.

I don’t think that the IDF is weak, I do however think international pressure is mounting along with international opinion against Israel. Politically it is not in Israel’s interest, domestically or internationally to extend into an indefinite occupation of the strip but there certainly needs to be alternative leadership offered than Hamas which will also require lots of funding and training.

My point of “idealy” being empasized was certainly to put a big question mark over the plausibility or willingness of such a scenario to happen.
Palestinians would have far less issue being ruled by an Arab led entity than a Western one.

A Saudi led coalition would be an Israeli wet dream come true.
Israel has stated that it will occupy Gaza after a military campaign. If Israel employed a third party occupier to help with the process, they would not be doing anything to prevent Israel from militarizing the strip or prevent Israel from settling land. As far as eager volunteers to help Israel occupy the strip, I don't think there will be any.

Israel would be perfectly happy if Fatah came to power in the Gaza Strip. There have been some reports of Israel trying to negotiate that outcome with Fatah, in fact. The issue is that Hamas is hugely popular and Fatah is hugely unpopular, because Fatah tends to not do things that get their own civilians killed and Hamas does do those things.

Israel has stated that it will occupy Gaza after a military campaign. If Israel employed a third party occupier to help with the process, they would not be doing anything to prevent Israel from militarizing the strip or prevent Israel from settling land. As far as eager volunteers to help Israel occupy the strip, I don't think there will be any.

Israel would be perfectly happy if Fatah came to power in the Gaza Strip. There have been some reports of Israel trying to negotiate that outcome with Fatah, in fact. The issue is that Hamas is hugely popular and Fatah is hugely unpopular, because Fatah tends to not do things that get their own civilians killed and Hamas does do those things.

War time proclamations should be taken with a grain of salt… military occupation is very unlikely. Military withdrawal has already occurred in many areas and in order to occupy those areas it would require reconquering them.

Israel is very resistant to PA rule in the strip; if it comes to fruition it is a result of U.S. pressure. (Certainly a better option than Hamas. )

As per volunteers:
Geopolitically most Arab countries interested in normalizing relations with Israel would like very much for the end of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Being instrumental in solving that issue would give legitimacy to normalizing relations with Israel and pivot to a strong counter Iranian axis.

Last edited:
War time proclamations should be taken with a grain of salt… military occupation is very unlikely. Military withdrawal has already occurred in many areas and in order to occupy those areas it would require reconquering them.

Israel is very resistant to PA rule in the strip; if it comes to fruition it is a result of U.S. pressure. (Certainly a better option than Hamas. )

As per volunteers:
Geopolitically most Arab countries interested in normalizing relations with Israel would like very much for the end of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Being instrumental in solving that issue would give legitimacy to normalizing relations with Israel and pivot to a strong counter Iranian axis.
"Reconquering" is sort of a light term here. This is not like Russia Ukraine where there are lines and defensive positions. They would just have to reclear the same area. And in many places there aren't even structures behind which to reconstitute an insurgency. And if you think military occupations are hard, they'll only be harder for any substantially smaller, less well trained and equipped force coming from any other nation.

I disagree. Israel and Fatah maintain a sort of surface level hostility, but really Fatah is a useful idiot. They had, at least at one point, some legitimacy among the Palestinian people, but also absolutely no mechanism to prevent Israel from doing any of its objectives.

Third party is sort of the worst of all worlds. No third party would be able to stop Israel from doing whatever it wanted, in terms of what you're hoping for. No third party would have any legitimacy with the Palestinians, notwithstanding all being loosely "Arab." And many nations have some interest in a resolution of the Israel conflict but I haven't heard anything about any of them wanting to put their own boots on the ground to effectuate it.

Back