Will Masvidal return fight be Holloway for BMF title?

jorge is a couple years away from being a paul brother opponent so i don't think he should return to mma
he is ready for that role now, he has nothing left. he sucks in the ring and outside.

I'm a fan of Mas have been for a long time, but he's shot, his last couple of fights he couldn't pull the trigger and relied on trying to land 1 big telegraphed shot.
If they somehow fought (it would have to be at least WW or heavier), Max would land about 700 shots while Mas waited up and loaded for that big counter that never connected. It would be like the current version of Roy Nelson vs. prime Izzy or Anderson Silva in a striking only match.

The ridiculousness of the title astounds me. How does a person even have this run through their head?

Masvidal is retired from mma. Which is a pretty good idea for a man turning 40 this year. He says he wants 3 boxing matches before coming back.

Lmao.. So he’s going to wait until he’s 41 to come back? Is that what you think, TS?

And are you honestly saying a FW, should fight a WW for the BMF title? Yeah, no worries.

1713664615549.gif

Back