Weidman is delusional and has no one but himself to blame

Don't see why he's getting this much hate. Not even like he had the chance to watch it back properly. Officials are the ones who fucked it up.

Like the Chris said: "F everybody who freaking doesn't believe in you" (unless you're the officials tonight, in which case you shouldn't believe in yourself either).

Don't see why he's getting this much hate. Not even like he had the chance to watch it back properly. Officials are the ones who fucked it up.

Like the Chris said: "F everybody who freaking doesn't believe in you" (unless you're the officials tonight, in which case you shouldn't believe in yourself either).
People are giving him this much hate because he made it sound as if it was Bruno's fault that he got poked in the eye TWICE and fell to the floor. "When you get poked in the eye don't fall on the ground like that" Like who fucking says that?

I heard this was the last fight on his contract, can anyone confirm or deny?

No one says anything when Jones eyepokes every fight when he’s struggling
There may be a reason nobody says anything. It could be the fact the man never poked a man and won while he was grabbing his fucking eyes. Did you miss that part

Teh Chris still my boy, but I very disappoint.

Chris remembers the very wise words of Yoel Romero, “Everything is possible in your life when you believe. When you believe anything is possible.”

I DON'T CARE WHAT U SAY. THAT'S STILL MY BOY!!!

Reactions: HHJ
"Everyone who has an opinion and explains why, is actually concealing a secret hidden agenda"

Common belief of schizophrenia sufferers.
It's like the sad child posting the Weidman-Anderson gif multiple times in the same threads repeatedly, as if that's going to tilt everyone. We can't actually think Weidman is in the wrong here, we just must all be upset Spider fans! There's  literally no other explanation!

No one says anything when Jones eyepokes every fight when he’s struggling
thats because its un intentional?
and the ones that got poked was given enough time to recover?

can u please put all the jones fight where after he poked his opponent
he instantly finishes them?
il wait

or are you lying? please post the vids here

He didnt seem too delusional last night. Say what you want about the ending and alright he beat an unranked guy but he definitely looked like he still belonged in there.

Back