The Rock - Pro Wrestler vs Movie Star

The Rock - Wrestler vs Movie Star

• Wrestler

• Movie Star

• Both you jabroni

• Neither you jabroni

• It doesn't matter what you think!

Results are only viewable after voting.
It's a shame he didn't do more movies like Faster. That was a nice throwback to the 80/90s glory days of violent action movies with proper baddass leads.

I'm pretty sure. Don't know 100% but know he did

Google search says the rock now owns his name so he probably had to pay Vince off

I just watched this. I have no life on Sundays.

I'd be surprised if Vince still got a cut at this point. Could be true though.

I have no life on Sundays.

Sunday is everyday for me then.

Rocky paid Vince off to own his own name so I don't think he does anymore. I can imagine Vince pays him a boat load to save the wwe now a days. I can't watch that garbage now.

Sunday is everyday for me then.

Rocky paid Vince off to own his own name so I don't think he does anymore. I can imagine Vince pays him a boat load to save the wwe now a days. I can't watch that garbage now.

I almost watched the last WrestleMania for old times sake but then remembered it's hot vomit.

I like him in movies but he fucking sucked as a pro-wrestler. I cannot even call one good scramble or mat-wrestling sequence with him. Even his headlocks looked loose and weak.

I'd say he's a shitty actor but Moana pretty much proves he's being misused because of his physical presence. That may or may not be his own fault too. The point is the man has talents that just ain't gettin used enough.

I dont think he wears heels like Vin Diesel does in the last Fast movie.

I liked more of his early movies. Now he's just in it for the paycheck, he'll do anything.....

Back