Premier League Thread 2023/24 V14: Merry Xmas Prem Threaders Edition

How many calories are you going to get IN over Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario-Balotelli-Manchester-United-vs-Manchest_2669693.jpg

Are you pumped for the showdown tonight? :D

Yeah I watched. Caufield had some big moments, Slaf goal in b2b games and Roy scoring his first goal after getting called up a couple games ago, not too shabby. If they win games like that because of their younger talent it’s ok. Montembault had a really good game as well. They rotate between 3 goalkeepers but hes their best one for sure

My feed is getting blown up now because your teams coach was being an asshole lmao

Yeah I watched. Caufield had some big moments, Slaf goal in b2b games and Roy scoring his first goal after getting called up a couple games ago, not too shabby. If they win games like that because of their younger talent it’s ok. Montembault had a really good game as well. They rotate between 3 goalkeepers but hes their best one for sure

My feed is getting blown up now because your teams coach was being an asshole lmao
What did he do? Montembault was definitely pretty good, took away some great chances. 3-2 goal kind of summed up the game for me, mostly frustrating to watch. But as I saidl, there is just way too much talent missing right now.

Many Devils fans want Ruff fired lol

What did he do? Montembault was definitely pretty good, took away some great chances. 3-2 goal kind of summed up the game for me, mostly frustrating to watch. But as I saidl, there is just way too much talent missing right now.

Many Devils fans want Ruff fired lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back