• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked Premier League Thread 2023/24 V14: Merry Xmas Prem Threaders Edition

How many calories are you going to get IN over Christmas?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say so. But only because his opponent will be Biden and not someone with his head screwed on correctly. I hope not tho.

Absolutely no chance. There'll be former voters of his who dont vote for him this time. If he's the candidate, the Republicans can kiss it goodbye.

Out of curiosity I checked. He’s actually currently the bookies favourite.

Biden or Trump? Jesus. Almost as bad as the UK mob.

You 3 know as little about US politics as I do about European football <45>

re Trump v Biden, hard to say because a lot can change between now and then - health, legal issues, various scandals. Biden has lost a lot of support and enthusiasm over Israel v Palestine. There's no guarantee either will still be running by the time we get to the election.

But Trump is presently the front runner, slightly.

re Trump v Biden, hard to say because a lot can change between now and then - health, legal issues, various scandals. Biden has lost a lot of support and enthusiasm over Israel v Palestine. There's no guarantee either will still be running by the time we get to the election.

But Trump is presently the front runner, slightly.
Biden has literally zero enthusiasm, even the quack liberal chicks I know cringe when he gets brought up. That said he does have the legacy media machine lying for him every minute of every day and the weak minded are so hysterical about Trump that it could be closish, however I don't think close enough for them to steal it with mail in votes and 3am polling station counts this time.

Last edited:
Biden has literally zero enthusiasm, even the quack liberal chicks I know cringe when he gets brought up. That said he does have the legacy media machine lying for him every minute of every day and the weak minded are so hysterical about Trump that it could be closish, however I don't think close enough for them to steal it with mail in votes and 3am polling station counts this time.
nobody has been enthusiastic for Biden at any point, they've been enthusiastically against Trump. So that enthusiasm remains. What he might run into is enough of the Bernie Sanders Left being against him over Israel, that they vote 3rd party or refrain from voting all together. This race will be tight, so a shortfall of progressive and Muslim votes in Michigan for example, will be a problem.

Seems Iran v Pakistan is kicking off

None of this shit was happening under El Trumpo. Get him back in. Crazy how it’s even a debate at this point. Goat potus I’ve ever seen.

None of this shit was happening under El Trumpo. Get him back in. Crazy how it’s even a debate at this point. Goat potus I’ve ever seen.
lol Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and bombed Soleimani out of nowhere. He really doesn't give a fuck about keeping the Middle East calm.

He'd be supporting Israel even harder than Biden and covering everything up. Netanyahu would glass Gaza if he had Trump in his corner instead of Biden. You'd hate it.

lol Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and bombed Soleimani out of nowhere. He really doesn't give a fuck about keeping the Middle East calm.

He'd be supporting Israel even harder than Biden and covering everything up. Netanyahu would glass Gaza if he had Trump in his corner instead of Biden. You'd hate it.
Someone should suggest to him that building a wall around Israel would solve everything in Middle East over night

LOL
Are you high?
Stop eating the patients medications, its not good for you,

Big up the Donald 2024!! I thought that's something the PL can agree on :rolleyes:

Facts

GD5o-Eq-WWw-AE5gd.jpg

@lsa Funny enough memes nowadays are usually more accurate than actual "news" in most cases or becoming reality after a while - for example ^^ non-debatbale facts. Where have you been the last 3-4 years? Lay off the catnip 😸

@lsa Funny enough memes nowadays are usually more accurate than actual "news" in most cases or becoming reality after a while - for example ^^ non-debatbale facts. Where have you been the last 3-4 years? Lay off the catnip 😸

LOL. No.
I seen enough fake memes to never take them seriously.
Congrats of some of them being true.
But in most cases a picture does not say a 1000 words.

Context matters

It's this time of the week...

Sherdog PL Weekend Schedule

Thursday

6.30pm

Unionistas Salamanca - Barca @Da Speeit @mantis_fist

8.30pm
Atletico - Real Madrid @Kadafi @Rawex

Friday

8pm GMT

Sunderland - Hull @JaviBrewski

Caturday

12.30pm

Arsenal - Crystal Palace @Chules

2.30pm
Bochum - Stuttgart @Arqueto @650lb Sumo @Ignicious @Carl Drogo ( @Chules )
Cologne - Dortmund @Deffid (this time for real 😸 🐐)

3pm
Whitby Town - Lancaster City @650lb Sumo
Plymouth - Cardiff City @EOW

8.30pm
Porto - Moreirense @FadeLess

Sunday

12pm

Leeds - Preston North End @Ignicious

2.30pm
Bayern - Bremen @xtramob

3.15pm
Real Madrid - Almeria @Kadafi @Rawex