Media Dana White on giving Belal a title shot

I can't believe so many people thought that was real, must be the same people who get conned by Nigerian princes ;)

Reading this thread I just realized there's a ton of money to be made in tricking retards with AI fakes. Just need to figure out best way to go about it.

If MMA were more of a sport and less entertainment, title shots would be given to athletes based on what they have accomplished and how they have defeated, not whether or not folks enjoy watching them.

Ball should kick Dana's ass.

Wow. The absolute disrespect. This is why fighters need a union. Assuming it's real. If that's fake, good job because I thought it was real.

Fuck man I hope you don't get your news from Facebook too, you're primed and ready to get converted to flat earther lol

Thanks AI, things weren't already fucked up enough lol

Sherrard's gonna shertard lmao. I might create a deepfake of Arianny selling her bath water and take this place for 6 figures
There is a lot of stuff online that will cater directly to your beliefs, wants, or needs. Sadly lots of that content is completely fake.

I thought AI wasn't allowed here? Meanwhile I had a popular on-topic thread that they randomly wastelanded for no reason.

Even tho it’s fake we all know he’s thinking that exact shit

Back