Chris Weidman Admits His 'Body Has Taken a Beating', and 'This Could Be My Last Fight.'

His last fight should have been a few fights ago. So yes, this one absolutely should be his last one. Just hoping he dosen't get all busted up yet again.

Damn. Wasn’t the biggest fan of teh Chris especially after the Moose shenanigans but very sad to see his career coming to an end.

Did it have wheels?
Yes but in my country they are built different

giphy-gif.348540

Reactions: HHJ
Hang it up Chrissy. Not worth having your wife feed you later in life. Maybe already too late but hes just adding to the trauma.

I think the guy is driving fans away with this insistence on continuing to fight. He was getting blasted BEFORE he broke his leg. He's starting to sound like the drunk at the bar who won't leave - "Alright, alright, just one more..."

bing-bam.gif
1705027505400.png

I think the guy is driving fans away with this insistence on continuing to fight. He was getting blasted BEFORE he broke his leg. He's starting to sound like the drunk at the bar who won't leave - "Alright, alright, just one more..."

bing-bam.gif
To be fair he was winning that fight until that point. Same vs Mousasi.

At the time either guy would wipe the floor with Strickland of today.

Reactions: HHJ
Honestly, i'd be happy if he wins a decision. This guy beat Silva and Machida, thats fuckn insane!!

Some people just don't know when to leave. Just go home bro. And take Tony with you.

Chris is best known for golfing 18 holes
7 weeks after his horrific leg fold causing him to almost lose his leg out of idiocy.

bing-bam.gif

Such an awesome knockout. One of my favorites.

Finally the one trick pony tried to go back to his roots: beating old Brazilians and even that failed.

Spent the last 6 years getting knocked all over by every cunt + his dog.

"... this could be my last fight"

No shit Chris, lol.
Thanks for your service, pal, but really... Just hang 'em up already.

It's over, it's done.

Back