WrestleMania 40 Night 2: Finished stories and stuff

I hope Cody goes to to the old belt. I really like the look of it.

*Sigh*

Unfortunately that's not his call.

And everyone hates the new belts... for the past 20 years.

The old belts were timeless classics.

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-WWF-Champion.jpeg

d7c95954ff737a54c2c2c7c22f6811b3.jpg

WWE should use them as a palate for new versions with some 'improvements.'

*Sigh*

Unfortunately that's not his call.

And everyone hates the new belts... for the past 20 years.

The old belts were timeless classics.

Stone-Cold-Steve-Austin-WWF-Champion.jpeg

d7c95954ff737a54c2c2c7c22f6811b3.jpg

WWE should use them as a palate for new versions with some 'improvements.'
The first belt is one I liked. I also liked the classic IC belt.

Did not get to see all of night 2. I did not see the Seth vs. Drew with Damian cashing in, Styles vs. Knight and The Pride vs. The Final Testament. How were those matches?

I did get to see Sky vs. Bayley and the main event. Sky is so damn good. People talk about getting lost in the shuffle. I really hope Sky does not get lost in the shuffle. She knocked it out the park this weekend. The main event was fun and overbooked as expected. One of my few complaints though is if I see one more kick from Jimmy or Jey Uso I'm going to lose my mind. Is that the only move they know how to do other than a bad spear?

This tweet got my creative juices flowing.

Cody left the WWE and created his own character and earned the respect of wrestling fans, just like 'Jon Moxley' has at this point. But I don't think AEW is using him to his maximum potential.

If he returns to WWE, with Vince gone and Triple-H in charge, it would be huge. A reuniting of The Shield as either babyfaces or heels wouldn't matter.

And a triple threat match between them absolutely could be the main event of the Day 2 of a Wrestlemania.

Agreed. I also think Seth should get some time off. People complain about him on here but the man works hard and takes some crazy bumps.

He needs to get that fruity stank off his character and come back ready to be a menance like he claims to be instead of a cackling weirdo that gets pegged for funsies.

This tweet got my creative juices flowing.

Cody left the WWE and created his own character and earned the respect of wrestling fans, just like 'Jon Moxley' has at this point. But I don't think AEW is using him to his maximum potential.

If he returns to WWE, with Vince gone and Triple-H in charge, it would be huge. A reuniting of The Shield as either babyfaces or heels wouldn't matter.

And a triple threat match between them absolutely could be the main event of the Day 2 of a Wrestlemania.

So many people on twitter when The Shield music hit were half-expecting for Jon Moxley to make a return.

What a fucking shocker that would have been.

It's too soon for Ripley v Jade
Absolutely, and they need to keep Jade and Bianca from facing off in the ring for at least 6-12 months. That's a money feud in the making. Keep them together and go after the tag titles.

He needs to get that fruity stank off his character and come back ready to be a menance like he claims to be instead of a cackling weirdo that gets pegged for funsies.

Many people say this but I don't agree. His character before was kind of generic bad guy. I actually like fashion model Seth. His title run was fun imo. He's never been the best on the mic but his work is so good he does not always need it. Plus, as someone already mentioned if you want to play the long game Drew/Seth/Punk would be a great main event for next year's Wrestlemania assuming all of them can stay healthy.

I didn't think I would be I left night 2 being excited for the women's division. A few months ago I was not happy about it but I think if WWE really wants her to be at the top now that Bayley is the champion it's time for Stratton's come up. You could do Asuka vs. Sky at Summerslam, etc. It just feels better now that the whole division does not feel as dependent on Flair or Lynch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucl
Back