Let me talk to ya!
@Titanium
Reaction score
WWE BACKLASH 2024
Surrender Monkey Edition
Saturday May 4th, 2022
Live on Peacock
1PM EST/10AM PST

20240416_BacklashFrance_Match_CodyAJ_FC_Date--ae1d439c811df35ed36d587a77fa8092.jpg

Undisputed WWE Championship
Cody Rhodes (C)
vs
AJ Styles

20240422_BacklashFrance_Match_DamianJey_FC_Date--18637444bf98f1f300dfd60d244753a2.jpg

World Heavyweight Championship
Damien Priest (C)
vs

Jey Uso

20240426_BacklashFrance_Match_WomensTripleThreat_FC_Date--4383eaddc3dcdb73c7d054e38f3d422f.jpg

WWE Women's Championship
Bayley (C)
vs
Tiffany Stratton
vs

Naomi

20240426_BacklashFrance_Match_KORandy_SoloTonga_FC_Date--add45912a18ed93ce5571a42559dcc21.jpg

The New Bloodline - Solo Sikoa & Tama Tonga
VS
R-KO - Randy Orton & Kevin Owens

20240426_BacklashFrance_Match_WomensTagTitles_FC_Date--2157d9770cbba3682c4692ad162fb07a.jpg

WWE Women's Tag Team Championship
Kabuki Warriors (C) - Asuka & Kairi Sane
VS

Jade Cargill & Bianca Belair

@D.R.H. @Kowboy On Sherdog @PRIDEWASBETTER @Oku @Zebra Cheeks @Strychnine @Rebelfett

Thanks. Where the hell did you get that cool Backlash logo though?
From the WWE site tbh.

Wonder if anyone has Star Wars themed gear today......it's May the 4th afterall.

This seems like a really small card with only 5 matches total. It's like they are following the NXT PLE plan, which might not be a bad thing. Keep the smaller PLE's to a shorter run time so the matches can breath.

I agree with @Wrath of Foamy on his picks with the only one I'm not 100% on is the women's tag match. It may be too soon to put the belts on Jade & Bianca, but they could still win without getting the belts.

I think match of the night might go to R-KO vs The New Bloodline. Randy and KO work so well together that I think this match should have some super entertaining moments.

Kickoff show just started.

Jackie looking GUDT!

Big E on the pre-show is always welcome. Love his commentary.

They got a noise warning from Smackdown.......crazy.

Big E with the horse meat dig at AJ.

I ain't watching no horse racing shit for an announcement.....I'm not a geek who only watches a football game for a trailer

Andre was 7 ft 4.......or 6 ft 11 if you're Dave Meltzer.

Byron's so uncool....he might've killed YEET!.

Punk sldn't mention Starbucks....apparently that gets you dragged online nowadays.......fuck if I know why.

Leon The Professional used to be one of my favourite movies......then I learned about the directors child bride and now it just feels icky.

I agree with @Wrath of Foamy on his picks with the only one I'm not 100% on is the women's tag match. It may be too soon to put the belts on Jade & Bianca, but they could still win without getting the belts.

I think match of the night might go to R-KO vs The New Bloodline. Randy and KO work so well together that I think this match should have some super entertaining moments.

I think that it all depends on what direction they want to push Cargill and Belair. Either have them as an exciting tag champions, or break them off right at the bar and turn one of them.

Match of the Night for me will probably be Cody V AJ. I expect the entire card to be fun but nothing groundbreaking.

Told y'all they were gonna be called R-KO

Back