WrestleMania 40: Night 1 - Biggest Tag Match in WM History

Jimmy better pray they do

They’re like the antiHardys.

Jeff’s the fuck up and the bigger star, feels wrong.

Jimmy’s the fuck up and isn’t, which feels right.

Just ate 4 gyros, getting drowsy.

Good thing there’s 26 cans of Celsius on standby.

Braun Strowman is alive

Big E’s done isn’t he?

Anytime I see an article or whatever in regards to his future, it never states anything.

Soooo the Tribal Chief is still higher in the food chain then the “Final Boss” right?

Like wut. Rock’s really making virtually everything about him isn’t he?

I think it's a play on the fact that he kind of is actually their boss as well as him making it about himself.

Zayn couldn’t even clean up for WM?

Dang.

Kind of weird, I don't see any title changes tonight, though maybe Judgement Day. But I expect 3 tomorrow
Tag titles are definitely getting split up. JD might keep one set, but not both.

Soooo the Tribal Chief is still higher in the food chain then the “Final Boss” right?

Like wut. Rock’s really making virtually everything about him isn’t he?

The Rock is a shoot chief in their family. He's a Tribal Chief and the Final Boss! :eek:

Gable currently, but I wouldn't mind seeing Bron take the title when he's ready. That would be one hell of a rub for him, and he has actually beaten Gunther before.

I’d like to see Gunther vacate to move up or something.

Big ass IC tournament that has Montez Ford at least make it to the finals.. that guy could be a bigger thing than he is.

I’d like to see Gunther vacate to move up or something.

Big ass IC tournament that has Montez Ford at least make it to the finals.. that guy could be a bigger thing than he is.
Totally agree about Tez. Dude is a star if they would just get him out of the Street Profits.

Moscow mules > whatever this stupid shit wheatley is trying to say.

That vodka commercial was so bad I will never get a bottle.

Totally agree about Tez. Dude is a star if they would just get him out of the Street Profits.

He could be a top dawg anywhere; WWE, AEW, NJPW, ANYWHERE.

Is Zayn gonna get shit in his eyes and Gable has to take his spot in the match with GUNTHER!?

Shoresy all the way.

Did Sheamus die?

Dunne isn’t Butch anymore and career killer guy is back in NXT.

Back