What is the most happy/funny movie you know?

I didn't watched it when I was a kid. I found out about it almost 10 years later when ABC decided to air the show again.
I'm a bit afraid to rewatch it alone but will for sure with my son when he's a bit older and see how he will react.

The show, from memory, was good but not near on the level of that insane stupidity of Leslie Nelson in the movies.

I'm a bit afraid to rewatch it alone but will for sure with my son when he's a bit older and see how he will react.

The show, from memory, was good but not near on the level of that insane stupidity of Leslie Nelson in the movies.
You'll recognize many gags from the movie when you rewatch the series.

The guest of week gag was pure genius.

Hotshots with Charlie Sheen.
that think had me rolling.
Funniest movie i've ever seen.

Rocky 1 and 2 are happy movies to me. Very inspiring underdog stories and they both actually have a lot of funny jokes too. People forget Rocky is about as smart as Forrest Gump and it leads to a some good jokes.

I always feel better after watching them.

Also the first despicable me movie is both funny and happy/heartwarming.

Babe - the pig is really a cool character.

AIRPLANE - if you're an easily offended PC weenie, skip it & stay your miserable self, preferably alone for other's sake.

Naked Gun (all)- same as above

Last edited:
Rocky 1 and 2 are happy movies to me. Very inspiring underdog stories and they both actually have a lot of funny jokes too. People forget Rocky is about as smart as Forrest Gump and it leads to a some good jokes.

I always feel better after watching them.
"Condominiums?.....I never use 'em." <Lmaoo>

"Condominiums?.....I never use 'em." <Lmaoo>
My favorite was when that jerk hears that Rocky is going to take Adrian on a date, he tells Rocky "Take her to the zoo. Retards like the zoo."

The next day Adrian is like, "Rocky, what are we doing at the zoo?"

And you realize he actually took her there
<45>

Mysterious Skin, Hard Candy, Dumb and Dumber, Big Lebowski, Tropic Thunder, 40 Year Old Virgin, Superbad, Happy Gilmore, Jingle All The Way, The Pest, Home Alone 1/2, Ace Ventura 1/2, LIFE, Ice Age, Toy Story

Last edited:
Dazed and Confused always makes me feel alright after I watch it.

Let’s hear it, i need some joy in my life.
I was looking for a movie last night and started watching 7(amazing movie), realized it was not improving my mood at all, so I put on Mr Deeds and it was so awesome, I always forget how good the happy Madison movies make feel. Another one I watched this morning that was pretty fun was the original Jumanji.

I loved the whole series to death as a kid. I still remember extremely stupid scenes that crack me up today.

2 1/2 is remarkably good considering that the usual drop off for comedy sequels is huge. It’s not as good as the first but it’s not a major drop off and recaptures a lot of the first film’s success.

Even 33 1/3 has its moments, though it’s not on the level of its predecessors.

The Zucker Bros. and Abrams are funny guys. I just watched Top Secret for the first time the other day. Very funny. And Airplane is a comedy classic.

Back