What is the most happy/funny movie you know?

i do not know why but i am really not into miovies these days but funniest happiest movie idk planes trains automobiels or pink panter with steve martin

Tommy Boy and Dumb & Dumber are my go-to happy movies. They both feature glorious 90's nostalgia and soundtracks with wholesome plots about friendship and adventure

dumb-and-dumber-honk-horn.gif

I thought Friday was fvcking funny since it reminded me growing up in the hood and all the deviants

I don't think I would be able to pick a single funniest movie of all time, but there are a few on the shortlist.

Horrible Bosses
The Hangover

In my opinion, these two were so well done, they should not have had sequels. I know, I know, boatloads of cash, but still...

Groundhog Day
Bad Words
Spies Like Us
Stripes
The Lego Movie

Obviously not a comedic masterpiece, but I just happened to stumble across "Down Periscope" the other day on an older hard drive, so I gave it a re-watch.

Still quite funny, held up rather well over the years.

Little Miss Sunshine...
Love Actually. ...
Good Will Hunting. ...
Forrest Gump. ...
Despicable Me. ...
The Sound of Music. ...
It's a Wonderful Life. ...
Singin' in the Rain.

Reactions: Zer
Dumb and Dumber would be the funniest.

Happiest movie would probably be something like Little Giants or Angels in the Outfield, something like that.

A couple for me would be Superbad, Napoleon Dynamite, There's Something About Mary, Forgetting Sarah Marshall

I loved the whole series to death as a kid. I still remember extremely stupid scenes that crack me up today.

I didn't watched it when I was a kid. I found out about it almost 10 years later when ABC decided to air the show again.

Back