Elections Vivek Ramaswamy believes there's a Chiefspiracy involving Taylor Swift, Joe Biden, & the NFL

Swift has these people running scared. They are on show after show begging her not to say anything pro dem or anti republican.

Taylor Swift is the biggest threat to the American people.

Also, kitchen table issues.

Reactions: lsa
Not really...they are acutely aware that the general voting population are morons...see trump base.
Also see people who'd be influenced by Taylor Swift.

Now I hope that there is exit polling that somehow determines the "Swift vote" sways the election in Biden's favor just to see these CT idiots heads explode.

The people who listen to Swift are mainly women and would likely vote for the left anyway.

The people who listen to Swift are mainly women and would likely vote for the left anyway.

The people who listen to Swift are soon to be voters.

But yeah, keep attacking her. I'm sure it will work out well in the end.

Chiefs have been getting favorable treatment in the league for years.

Relating it to Taylor Swift or some pre-planned Super Bowl psy-op to promote Biden is next level retarded. Republicans are just mad that the only Celebrities they can get to publicly support them are either old, washed up, or F-tier.

Chiefs have been getting favorable treatment in the league for years.

Relating it to Taylor Swift or some pre-planned Super Bowl psy-op to promote Biden is next level retarded. Republicans are just mad that the only Celebrities they can get to publicly support them are either old, washed up, or F-tier.

What do you mean by old and washed?? James Woods doesn’t do it for ya??

LOL

Biden is beating Trump by over 20% when it comes to women voters.
Bold Strategy Cotton, for the right to attack another woman.
The reason the GOP lost the Wisconsin Supreme court this year is because woman and youth voters turned out bigly.

is the way trump says vivek's name the correct one?
viveeek
i thought it's veevek.

I don't believe Vivek actually believes this B.S. just as I didn't believe Haley was ignorant on the cause of the Civil War. Both of them made calculated decisions to appeal to the rightwing base.

Clown world...

Yes, the fact that this thread exists and that there are people dumb enough to believe there is some vast government conspiracy involving Taylor Swift...clown world indeed.

... government conspiracy ...
vow7p97yynlj.gif

Back