Elections Vivek Ramaswamy believes there's a Chiefspiracy involving Taylor Swift, Joe Biden, & the NFL

I’ll buy it.

It gives a pretty decent excuse if my Niners choke against the Chiefs again like they did in 2020

About one-third of Republicans say they believe Taylor Swift is involved in a covert government effort to help Joe Biden win the 2024 presidential election, a poll published Wednesday from Monmouth University found.

The absurd and baseless conspiracy theory in question, which was popularized in right-wing media ahead of Super Bowl LVIII, alleges Swift’s relationship with Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce was fabricated by the government as part of a sprawling psychological operations plot. The goal of the purported plot is that the Chiefs’ victory on Sunday would present Swift with an even larger pulpit from which to endorse Biden, swinging the 2024 presidential election in his favor.

----

Large number of Republicans really are drifting into CT wasteland. I am NOT saying CTs are necessarily wrong, just saying that some CTs are daft.

Pretty sad, I forget the poll about the % of Swift fans would vote the way she told her fans to. It was kind of a big number or surprising number. But I heard this in different viewpoints, like people thought Travis would say vote for Biden in a victory speech ect. This is why we can't have good candidates.

About one-third of Republicans say they believe Taylor Swift is involved in a covert government effort to help Joe Biden win the 2024 presidential election, a poll published Wednesday from Monmouth University found.

The absurd and baseless conspiracy theory in question, which was popularized in right-wing media ahead of Super Bowl LVIII, alleges Swift’s relationship with Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce was fabricated by the government as part of a sprawling psychological operations plot. The goal of the purported plot is that the Chiefs’ victory on Sunday would present Swift with an even larger pulpit from which to endorse Biden, swinging the 2024 presidential election in his favor.

----

Large number of Republicans really are drifting into CT wasteland. I am NOT saying CTs are necessarily wrong, just saying that some CTs are daft.

- Mariah Carey > Taylor

----

Was all this BS started on FoxNews? That's the only place I have seen it.

This is really fucking crazy.

I don't doubt that the Dems will take the opportunities when they see them but this is definitely not some deep state covert operation.

This is a big shock. It’s almost like 1 out of 3 people in the U.S. are retarded.

I’m willing to bet 1/3 liberals think men can be women. I bet 1/4 conservatives think Trump is sexy. I bet 1/3 democrats trust the government….lol

and that is what will get pople voting dems because these idiots can do nothing but bitch and moan and tell people you got to think like us while they do not do anything they preach like speaker

----

Just wait until '28, when Taylor is old enough to run for(and win)the Presidency. Their heads will explode. ;)

Back