Law Trumps home raided

I never once brought those up outside of pointing out how left wing news outlets focus on stuff like that to misdirect idiots like you.

You see those nuclear secrets trump and the kush were selling to the Saudis yet? Which is actually relevant to this thread and not a random deflection. Idiot

The info is coming in so fast I can barely keep up!

Long story short, some of the more awful thread starters have occasionally linked to a shared google doc (instead of the actual article/video) which contains a kinda primer for just spamming right-wing shit everywhere. Like a column would contain a link, a title, and maybe a cut and paste paragraph; all that you could just cut and paste and spam out everywhere.

I saw a conservative primer for fucking with the school boards during all that shit in Loudoun a couple years ago.

It explained how to exploit the information request system to completely bury the school board admins in pointless work that they were legally required to respond to, which made it next to impossible to get actual work done.

I get that there are professional activists who spread the word on how to "make a difference", but conservatives have completely lost the plot.

Is there a list of these awful thread starters pulling this shit?

It's over

Cannon is going to run this out to further strengthen her ruling

Not just strengthen, but expose them. She could have dismissed this already as Trump’s team and codefendents have evidence now that the archives coordinated with Biden’s team and then the fbi/dog to orchestrate it. She already could have dismissed the case, but just wants to continue to embarrass them

She could have dumped all the filings she unredacted at once, but is slowly doing it to have smith and the DOj respond, which makes them look worse and more corrupt at every step of the way. Bless her

Long story short, some of the more awful thread starters have occasionally linked to a shared google doc (instead of the actual article/video) which contains a kinda primer for just spamming right-wing shit everywhere. Like a column would contain a link, a title, and maybe a cut and paste paragraph; all that you could just cut and paste and spam out everywhere.
Wow that’s fucking pathetic of true.

I bet I could name a few of them too

Last edited:
lol, so the trial was supposed to start later this month, perhaps not coincidentally right as the stormy Daniel’s case was supposed to end, seems a bit coordinated, but OK.

Anyways, no longer starting for months. New hearings in May, June, and July, on various issues such as mishandling of evidence and prosecutorial misconduct.

Will also have hearing for trumps team to present Biden’s whitehouse colluding and/or even orchestrating the case.

Hilarious as stormy daniels today basically admitted to wanting to make money and extort Trump

lol, so the trial was supposed to start later this month, perhaps not coincidentally right as the stormy Daniel’s case was supposed to end, seems a bit coordinated, but OK.

Anyways, no longer starting for months. New hearings in May, June, and July, on various issues such as mishandling of evidence and prosecutorial misconduct.

Will also have hearing for trumps team to present Biden’s whitehouse colluding and/or even orchestrating the case.

Hilarious as stormy daniels today basically admitted to wanting to make money and extort Trump

To your first paragraph, it *is* actually coordinated to a large degree, but not for tinfoil reasons. Since these are criminal cases, Trump has to be in present court for them, so they do schedule these things. For example, at one point Trump’s attorney tried to delay the NY trial on the basis that Trump would likely be on trial in FL at the time, and Judge Merchan denied the motion saying, “You don’t have a trial date in FL…not a real one anyway,” and was of course correct.

But speaking of coincidences, I got one for ya: the date Judge Cannon set to decide CIPA issues. CIPA= Classified Information and Procedures Act, so basically things like, “how will these classified documents be handled, what can be made public and what can’t,” etc. The trial can’t begin until those issues are decided.

This was supposed to have been decided last year. Jack Smith wanted her to set a deadline to have the issue taken up, by September 2023. Trump’s team pushed for the ridiculously delayed date of June 17 (2024). Cannon made what seemed like a reasonable decision at the time, November 17, 2023; so, not as soon as Smith wanted, but nowhere near the crazy date Trump wanted.
—But when Nov came, she delayed the decision. Smith filed a motion asking her to reconsider, and please decide on a date for the hearing, because the trial couldn’t go forward without it. Cannon said she wouldn’t make that decision until they had yet another hearing, which she scheduled for 4 months later (March). Once they had that hearing, she waited 40 days to announce her decision, which was to set a date for May 9 (today). But now of course, she’s kicked that down the road again, and she has finally announced a new date:
June 17, 2024, the exact date that Trump’s team requested, alllll those months ago.
Isn’t that remarkable??

Aside from what seems like bias, Cannon is so wildly out of her league trying a case like this that she doesn’t seem to be able to tell the difference between frivolous motions filed by Trump’s team, and legitimate issues. She seems to think she has to set a hearing on every stupid thing Trump claims.

Who gives a shit if documents are in a different sequence in the box than they were originally???? Or, put another way:
What possible reasonable defense could Trump’s attorneys have for his actions, which is contingent on what sequence the documents appear in a given box??
None at all. The motion is totally frivolous, and doesn’t deserve consideration.

—Not to mention, Smith’s team aren’t the only ones that have gone through those boxes. Several people have, during the course of these proceedings, including——wait for it—-
The Special Master that Cannon’s own dumb ass appointed! <lmao>
You can’t make this shit up.

At the end of the day, Cannon’s bias or incompetence (both?) has gotten Trump what he wanted. Sad stuff.

To your first paragraph, it *is* actually coordinated to a large degree, but not for tinfoil reasons. Since these are criminal cases, Trump has to be in present court for them, so they do schedule these things. For example, at one point Trump’s attorney tried to delay the NY trial on the basis that Trump would likely be on trial in FL at the time, and Judge Merchan denied the motion saying, “You don’t have a trial date in FL…not a real one anyway,” and was of course correct.

But speaking of coincidences, I got one for ya: the date Judge Cannon set to decide CIPA issues. CIPA= Classified Information and Procedures Act, so basically things like, “how will these classified documents be handled, what can be made public and what can’t,” etc. The trial can’t begin until those issues are decided.

This was supposed to have been decided last year. Jack Smith wanted her to set a deadline to have the issue taken up, by September 2023. Trump’s team pushed for the ridiculously delayed date of June 17 (2024). Cannon made what seemed like a reasonable decision at the time, November 17, 2023; so, not as soon as Smith wanted, but nowhere near the crazy date Trump wanted.
—But when Nov came, she delayed the decision. Smith filed a motion asking her to reconsider, and please decide on a date for the hearing, because the trial couldn’t go forward without it. Cannon said she wouldn’t make that decision until they had yet another hearing, which she scheduled for 4 months later (March). Once they had that hearing, she waited 40 days to announce her decision, which was to set a date for May 9 (today). But now of course, she’s kicked that down the road again, and she has finally announced a new date:
June 17, 2024, the exact date that Trump’s team requested, alllll those months ago.
Isn’t that remarkable??

Aside from what seems like bias, Cannon is so wildly out of her league trying a case like this that she doesn’t seem to be able to tell the difference between frivolous motions filed by Trump’s team, and legitimate issues. She seems to think she has to set a hearing on every stupid thing Trump claims.

Who gives a shit if documents are in a different sequence in the box than they were originally???? Or, put another way:
What possible reasonable defense could Trump’s attorneys have for his actions, which is contingent on what sequence the documents appear in a given box??
None at all. The motion is totally frivolous, and doesn’t deserve consideration.

—Not to mention, Smith’s team aren’t the only ones that have gone through those boxes. Several people have, during the course of these proceedings, including——wait for it—-
The Special Master that Cannon’s own dumb ass appointed! <lmao>
You can’t make this shit up.

At the end of the day, Cannon’s bias or incompetence (both?) has gotten Trump what he wanted. Sad stuff.
Things not gong well? Judge must be corrupt!

Sounds like an excuse a certain orange man would make...

Things not gong well? Judge must be corrupt!

Sounds like an excuse a certain orange man would make...
Not what I said, but of course this is typical for you.
I said she’s either biased, incompetent, or both.

This case has been going on for nearly a year (more than 10 months), and not only do we not have a trial date even on the calendar, but important preliminary issues like CIPA Sec 5 have been kicked down the road literally since last summer.

Cannon has virtually no criminal trial experience, nothing of this magnitude certainly, and nothing ever involving classified info; she is pretty clearly wayyyy out of her league. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if she was hoping that Trump wins and this all goes away—not because of her undying love for Trump, but because she doesn’t want to have to try the case. Or at least, she sure as hell didn’t want to go first.

After Trump loses the election, this case will get particularly interesting. For Trump it's obviously going to be bad but his life is over for all intents and purposes anyway if he loses...the bigger question is what will happen to Cannon. Seems pretty clear she'll eventually be removed from this case as nobody can really make sense of her decisions outside of politics. I bet she gets investigated and I'd say 60/40 communications with team Trump get discovered. It's weird because she comes from a generally competent set of lawyers in Miami so it's not that she's just incompetent in all likelihood, which is kind of her only defense for her slow walking of things at this point. Her position is basically, "I don't see any reason to set a court date because..."...

Way more complicated cases have gone to trial in far less time this docs case. It's also a little embarrassing that we have conversations on here where Trumpers pretend they don't know why Cannon is slow walking the case, and non Trumpers have to pretend they don't know that Trumpers are being disingenuous...just so we can talk on a karate forum lol.

Not just strengthen, but expose them. She could have dismissed this already as Trump’s team and codefendents have evidence now that the archives coordinated with Biden’s team and then the fbi/dog to orchestrate it. She already could have dismissed the case, but just wants to continue to embarrass them

She could have dumped all the filings she unredacted at once, but is slowly doing it to have smith and the DOj respond, which makes them look worse and more corrupt at every step of the way. Bless her
Lol, more than likely she's trying to CYA and not be the first trump appointed judge who is impeached and catches corruption charges. But sure, the FBI planting evidence makes much more sense, lmao.

Oh', but of course. She can't simply just be doing her job. She's gotta be stupid or biased!

Like I said, very Trumpy excuse from you.
Well, she isn’t doing her job, Heretic. That’s kind of the point. Any experienced judge would move through these motions very quickly. There’s not a single good reason for it to take nearly a year to even decide preliminary issues like CIPA, and my saying so has nothing to do with my liberal politics. Again, this should’ve been decided in November 2023.

Trump was indicted in early June of last year. To not only have failed to set a firm trial date, but to not even have handles preliminary issues so the trial can conceivably happen, is totally inexcusable. Show me another classified docs case where even preliminary issues weren’t handled a year later. It’s a preposterous slow-walk.

Well, she isn’t doing her job, Heretic. That’s kind of the point. Any experienced judge would move through these motions very quickly. There’s not a single good reason for it to take nearly a year to even decide preliminary issues like CIPA, and my saying so has nothing to do with my liberal politics. Again, this should’ve been decided in November 2023.

Trump was indicted in early June of last year. To not only have failed to set a firm trial date, but to not even have handles preliminary issues so the trial can conceivably happen, is totally inexcusable. Show me another classified docs case where even preliminary issues weren’t handled a year later. It’s a preposterous slow-walk.
Indeed, I know there's a saying that suggests one should not ascribe to malice that which can be explained by stupidity, but it seems likely to be both in her case.

The amount of conspiracy theories you guys believe never ceases to amaze.

Back