Law Trumps home raided

What's with the Google doc?

I saw @Darkballs mention something about it, too.

Long story short, some of the more awful thread starters have occasionally linked to a shared google doc (instead of the actual article/video) which contains a kinda primer for just spamming right-wing shit everywhere. Like a column would contain a link, a title, and maybe a cut and paste paragraph; all that you could just cut and paste and spam out everywhere.

Donald Trump indicted on 7 counts in classified documents probe

Trump is facing a charge under the Espionage Act, his attorney Jim Trusty said on CNN Thursday, as well as charges of obstruction of justice, destruction or falsification of records, conspiracy and false statements.

The former president wrote on Truth Social that he had been informed by the Justice Department he was indicted and that he was “summoned to appear at the Federal Courthouse in Miami on Tuesday, at 3 PM.”
He called the Espionage Act charge “ludicrous.”

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/08/...-truth-social-classified-documents/index.html
https://edition.cnn.com/politics/live-news/mar-a-lago-documents-probe-latest/index.html
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dona...-updates-documents_n_64826985e4b04ee51a9391c4

This will be fun

Damn they really don’t want him to be President again

As per what @Jacket time and I posted in the other thread. Much more relevant to this thread, and it is very interesting to see the time line. This raid happened in 2022. As per their communications, NARA was coordinating with the Biden WH council and the DOJ for over a year before the raid, trying to figure out a way to get Trump. NARA stifled negotiating over documents over a year before the raid as well.

The unredacted filings were released today via recent court order from the judge

Jack Smith wanted this all redacted, seems obvious as to why now that it is unredacted. Apparently, the NARA are the ones who cut off "good faith negotiations with Trump's" team (in the first tweet).

The second and third tweets, shows they wanted to redact that NARA's council worked directly with DOJ and WH council for months, and then were in fact instructed by WH and DOJ.

Why on Earth would they have wanted that hidden from the American people?

As per what @Jacket time and I posted in the other thread. Much more relevant to this thread, and it is very interesting to see the time line. This raid happened in 2022. As per their communications, NARA was coordinating with the Biden WH council and the DOJ for over a year before the raid, trying to figure out a way to get Trump. NARA stifled negotiating over documents over a year before the raid as well.

The unredacted filings were released today via recent court order from the judge
You do recall The Mandarin Molster was asked politely repeatedly to return the documents, yes?

Lol, most unredacted filings.

DOJ Email, approved by Garland, approving the FBI opertation, operation "Plasmic Echo"

GLzBGthX0AAkUGK

You do recall The Mandarin Molster was asked politely repeatedly to return the documents, yes?

yes, and correspondence now revealed show he was very welcoming to Bratt, the NARA council. It is weird Smith would want this all out of public view. Actively working with NARA, a year after NARA started already coordinating with the WH council, DOJ, and FBI.

In court filing yesterday, Jack smith now admitting that the documents have not been handled correctly since being in their possession after the raid.

Also admits FBI agents brought the classified and top secret folders/markings themselves, which were in the pictures given to the press and such right after the raid

But the article doesn’t say what fjc is suggesting it does.
In court filing yesterday, Jack smith now admitting that the documents have not been handled correctly since being in their possession after the raid.

Also admits FBI agents brought the classified and top secret folders/markings themselves, which were in the pictures given to the press and such right after the raid

I was speaking of the tweet. I didn’t see that you made any suggestions in the words you typed, unless you’re fjc.

I was speaking of the tweet. I didn’t see that you made any suggestions in the words you typed, unless you’re fjc.

Oh, I only used the tweet as a way to post the politico article which was linked. But I do agree with Fjc that they were trying to set up trump and it is now being exposed, and the evidence was not properly handled. Dunno if any of that differs from the tweet

Oh, I only used the tweet as a way to post the politico article which was linked. But I do agree with Fjc that they were trying to set up trump and it is now being exposed, and the evidence was not properly handled. Dunno if any of that differs from the tweet

Have you found those bamboo fibers yet?

Have you found those bamboo fibers yet?

I never once brought those up outside of pointing out how left wing news outlets focus on stuff like that to misdirect idiots like you.

You see those nuclear secrets trump and the kush were selling to the Saudis yet? Which is actually relevant to this thread and not a random deflection. Idiot

So you think they planted evidence?

Back