Law Trumps home raided

Indeed, I know there's a saying that suggests one should not ascribe to malice that which can be explained by stupidity, but it seems likely to be both in her case.
It honestly is really difficult to tell. I think it’s probably some of both; she favors Trump, but is also totally our of her league dealing with a case like this.

The amount of conspiracy theories you guys believe never ceases to amaze.
<WhatIsThis>

This is some projection. Right now, there are righties who believe that all those boxes of classified info which Trump took, lied about having, tried to move to different locations to avoid giving back to the government, never denied taking, claimed are rightfully his, and also claimed he de-classified with magical mental telepathy, was really all a “sEt-Up bY DaRk BrAnDoN.”

You guys take the fucking cake with CTs.

It honestly is really difficult to tell. I think it’s probably some of both; she favors Trump, but is also totally our of her league dealing with a case like this.

<WhatIsThis>

This is some projection. Right now, there are righties who believe that all those boxes of classified info which Trump took, lied about having, tried to move to different locations to avoid giving back to the government, never denied taking, claimed are rightfully his, and also claimed he de-classified with magical mental telepathy, was really all a “sEt-Up bY DaRk BrAnDoN.”

You guys take the fucking cake with CTs.

'No u!'

Imagine praising the kangaroo courts in New York while complaining that the judge in Florida happens to remember that rights belong to the defendant, not the state.
What’s happening in FL isn’t an issue of rights, in an issue of Cannon’s complete inability to handle preliminary issues and to tell the difference between a motion that has legal basis and one that is frivolous.

I applaud the judge for unredacting so many of the documents so we can see how crooked the government is. That, and the mistakes made by the FBI and Smith's team in handling evidence, even staging what may be fraudulent photos -- clearly more time is needed to sort through it all.

The crooked justice department, that wants to force a rushed decision for political purposes, have been exposed.

this thread has been a fuckin train wreck in legal understanding. good times.......

was just rereading people believing the president can take classified or TS records, and simply reclassify them as personal records and they magically become his property. still makes my head explode. lol.

this thread has been a fuckin train wreck in legal understanding. good times.......

was just rereading people believing the president can take classified or TS records, and simply reclassify them as personal records and they magically become his property. still makes my head explode. lol.
{<jordan}

I applaud the judge for unredacting so many of the documents so we can see how crooked the government is. That, and the mistakes made by the FBI and Smith's team in handling evidence, even staging what may be fraudulent photos -- clearly more time is needed to sort through it all.

The crooked justice department, that wants to force a rushed decision for political purposes, have been exposed.

She is a hero. And people are like “well why did she wait so long!” Because it took various motions and hearings to uncover. Pretty obvious now why jack smith wanted all of this hidden. This week there is a hearing on selective prosecution and misconduct, essentially now Jack Smith is the one on trial lol.

As this unfolds, I am sure Trump and his team will be able to use for the 1/6 case as well, if that ever continues

As it unfolds we will be seeing more clips like this one.

She is a hero. And people are like “well why did she wait so long!” Because it took various motions and hearings to uncover. Pretty obvious now why jack smith wanted all of this hidden. This week there is a hearing on selective prosecution and misconduct, essentially now Jack Smith is the one on trial lol.

As this unfolds, I am sure Trump and his team will be able to use for the 1/6 case as well, if that ever continues

As it unfolds we will be seeing more clips like this one.

monumental levels of cope, lmao

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MMACda
Back