Elections Trump Indicted On 91 Counts

Just remember to vote come November the fate of the Galaxy depends on you. The right wing all kinds of triggered lol.

Biden.jpg

Hopefully Trump responds with some Kid Rock

Click your two brain cells together until they start smoking, then realize I was poking fun at a fake guy on the internet calling someone fake.
I don’t have to disagree or dispute anything.
At some point y’all need to thank Dr7mph. Without him, you’d have no purpose,, no identity, nothing to live for.

you people are living memes. go put on your diaper and get hauled off to jail just to own the libs.

when i'm patriotically shitting myself just to own the libs i prefer to go with polyethalene trumpy dumps but on my heavy days i tend to go with the maga strengh super absorbent polymer with the blowout barrier.

GMmttlOXUAAObb0
Like is a said….

Instead of "Sleepy Don", perhaps we could go with "Drowsy Don" or "Sleepy-D".

Ooops. The Prosecutors are killing their own case. If he used his own funds, there is no case. The claims was that he used campaign funds.

The law they are using to indict Trump and have this trial is that he used campaign funds. He clearly didn't. So what law did he break exactly? Why is he in a courtroom right now?

Ooops. The Prosecutors are killing their own case. If he used his own funds, there is no case. The claims was that he used campaign funds.

The law they are using to indict Trump and have this trial is that he used campaign funds. He clearly didn't. So what law did he break exactly? Why is he in a courtroom right now?
It doesn't matter. All the Fox News headlines I've seen since Hicks testified assure us she has already destroyed the case against TR7MP.

I don't think they are claiming he used campaign funds to repay Cohen, can you cite anything that says that?

I'd be surprised if that was the case, because even Cohen has testified after pleading guilty to excessive and illegal campaign contributions, that Trump paid him back from his personal account while he was president. I think the allegation is that Trump reimbursed Cohen and concealed the transactions (as well as other, related business documents) by claiming they were legal expenses.

If Trump is arrested, where will they put him?
They would have to clear out floors for SS

If Trump is arrested, where will they put him?
They would have to clear out floors for SS

It would be fun just to see them do it and the process. It's not like Trump doesn't deserve some time in Camp Snoopy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
celticfrost
Back