The arena looks half empty/quiet

Everyone's at the free Madonna concert

image.php
Holy crap

Brazil has been a sub par place to hold events. Beyond the problems they have as a country - I assume alot of people have shit going on and aren't thinking about MMA - they have proven to be an awful bunch of fans.

I would say most of them went for Aldo and once his fight was over that's it. If you want big events, then you need big names. The main event was not a major drawcard.

As soon as the main event ended...it's dead in there. Pantoja on the mic begging his countryman not to leave just yet. Didn't expect this.

Maybe they wanted to go home and catch the Canelo fight. Buffalo Wild Wings was empty as fuck too tonight, it's usually packed for UFC PPVs.

It doesn't look empty.
rzmP9cL.png

6idSNAX.png

It doesn't look empty.
rzmP9cL.png

6idSNAX.png

They packed the house for Baldo, then left afterwards. There was literally 12 people there for the Caio Borrallo fight.

Pretty disappointed with the Brazilian fans, the arena looked half empty during the Pantoja v Erceg fight.

I know it wasnt the most stacked card but If you had an event like that in France or UK there wouldn't have been 1 empty seat. The crowd would have been absolutely bouncing during an exciting main event like that.

Brazil crowd sucks, I remember when they walked out during Glover’s retirement speech.

Back