Social Second Boeing Whistlerblower Dead in Less Than Two Months

These kinds of people probably have bioweapons capable of this. Similar to the other guy, the timing of everything is too suspect. It would be a giant coincidence.
There’s no reason to think that they have bioweapons. Might as well they have time travel and control of the matrix while we are at it. Seriously, I want to believe they did this but it doesn’t make sense if you understand the circumstances. Not without some science fiction explanation

There’s no reason to think that they have bioweapons. Might as well they have time travel and control of the matrix while we are at it. Seriously, I want to believe they did this but it doesn’t make sense if you understand the circumstances. Not without some science fiction explanation

Where did I saw it wasn't? I said foreign countries, banks, and weapons manufacturers. The banks and weapons manufacturers don't have to be foreign. The only thing I designated as foreign was countries, although the way I worded it could have caused confusion.

He's barely literate.

3,000 people under 54 in the whole country in an entire year?

I mean, that's miniscule.

Chances are very, very low based on that statistic.
It's only low if you assume something silly like all 300m people develop pneumonia every year.

There's only 1 million cases a year or less, and usually over 50,000 die. The mortality rate is like 7% for 45-54 year olds. Certainly not minuscule.

It's the most common cause for adult hospital admission besides child birth and reasonably healthy people from every age demographic die from it every year.

Isn't it proven the Cia made a 'heart attack gun' so not exactly unheard of

It's not the killing people part that I find hard to believe, it's the killing people with a staph infection part that I find hard to believe.

Besides for the obvious problems behind the logistics of surreptitiously infecting someone with staph, you're talking about something that often isn't even fatal. MMA fighters get them all the time. Teammates on my wrestling team got them. Why in God's name would that be the method of choice by some assassin?

Not to mention the fact that it makes zero sense. First, the guy didn't even work at Boeing - he was reporting on management practices at his company. Second, even if he did, Boeing isn't going anywhere, nor will there be any real consequences for anyone at Boeing. They're killing whistleblowers for what? To avoid possibly paying a couple million in fines? Folks are acting like ultra rich, powerful people are held accountable for doing something wrong in the US.

Not to mention the fact that it makes zero sense. First, the guy didn't even work at Boeing - he was reporting on management practices at his company. Second, even if he did, Boeing isn't going anywhere, nor will there be any real consequences for anyone at Boeing. They're killing whistleblowers for what? To avoid possibly paying a couple million in fines? Folks are acting like ultra rich, powerful people are held accountable for doing something wrong in the US.
The other guy almost definitely was killed imo. It didn’t necessarily have to be Boeing either, just someone higher up in Boeing that could have been ruined by his testimony acting alone could have hire someone.

The way this guy died just doesn’t make any sense for it to be an assassination though. MRSA is not a reliable way to kill someone. So even if Boeing is secretly working on bio weapons they wouldn’t be working on a MRSA one because that is kind of dumb.

Yes most things that happen in life are not related.
Yet some things are, and although most things are not doesn't mean you shouldn't do the math on things that could be related.
Im not entirely sure but thats seems to be the more open-minded way to approach any subject....just my opinion of course sir.

Isn't it proven the Cia made a 'heart attack gun' so not exactly unheard of
You can reasonably expect a heart attack to kill someone. You can’t expect mrsa too. And even if it does it’s unlikely to do it quickly.

I don’t know if that heart attack gun actually worked either. I tried looking it up and they did have one that shot a splinter of neurotoxin from a puffer fish or something, but I didn’t see anywhere where it said it had been successfully tested or used.

- They want you to think that. I was reading Spider-Man 2099 yesterday, and they have a mind-cotrol weapon to make they kill for them. Also in Batman Blind Justice, theres a weapon that kill with sound-waves.

You can reasonably expect a heart attack to kill someone. You can’t expect mrsa too. And even if it does it’s unlikely to do it quickly.

I don’t know if that heart attack gun actually worked either. I tried looking it up and they did have one that shot a splinter of neurotoxin from a puffer fish or something, but I didn’t see anywhere where it said it had been successfully tested or used.
- It's a old gun. Some tribes used to deep their arrows on snake venom.
I honestly dont know if they can kill someone with pneumonia, its so common, if i wanted to kill someone, i would use that to not rise suspetcion. On the other hand, its quite easy to treat.

Yes most things that happen in life are not related.
Yet some things are, and although most things are not doesn't mean you shouldn't do the math on things that could be related.
Im not entirely sure but thats seems to be the more open-minded way to approach any subject....just my opinion of course.

Im not sure what your post means but yeah.

Don’t waste your time. That’s the angriest and most worthless poster on this forum right now. He will get himself banned (again) soon

Comes across like a douche but I give everyone at least one chance lol.

Thanks for the heads up though I'll keep that in mind.

Impressive how quickly their reputation has gone to shit.
Killing whistleblowers with some sort of undetectable, toxin induced pneumonia seems like it would require a bit too much professionalism and competence at this stage.

If what @dirtypablo said is accurate, there have been 32 different whistleblowers. It's not like these were the only 2.

Dying of a gunshot, like the first guy, understandably will raise some eyebrows, but a staph infection? They can be dangerous, but usually they don't result in death. MMA fighters get them all the time. And I'm not really sure how you would go about deliberately infecting someone, unless the assassin had a staph infection himself, then had a wrestling match with this guy. Unless they have staph infection bioweapon guns. I dunno.
Coincidences happen all the time. Literally.

Back