Locked Prem League Thread 2023/24 v20 - Pray for the Abu Dhabi c**ksuckers to drop points Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my wife’s (hot) aunt’s wedding.
Wife’s cousin’s (they’re practically sisters) gay obese fiance is like profusely sweating and looks terrible.

I’m like “hey man, what’s wrong?” And he’s like “oh just gall stones, i’ll be okay”

Hand starts shaking as he’s saying this and pouring water all over the table instead of his glass.

FFS

At my wife’s (hot) aunt’s wedding.
Wife’s cousin’s (they’re practically sisters) gay obese fiance is like profusely sweating and looks terrible.

I’m like “hey man, what’s wrong?” And he’s like “oh just gall stones, i’ll be okay”

Hand starts shaking as he’s saying this and pouring water all over the table instead of his glass.

FFS
<{blankeye}>

Lmao

He needs a cholecystectomy. I’ve worked with liver and pancreatic patients. Once it starts causing pain like that you’ll probably need to get it out, especially if it gets infected
No i don’t care about the fat gay guy, i mean y wife’s cousin. She were lookin at openings in England innit. Needs a man like chules instead of this queer with upset tummy

No i don’t care about the fat gay guy, i mean y wife’s cousin. She were lookin at openings in England innit. Needs a man like chules instead of this queer with upset tummy
is she an actual doctor? I’m down lol, she can WhatsApp me

2 (good) fights before the main event @ Boxing

GurND6l.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back