Media Pereira surpasses Francis on the PowerKube

Facts or nah?

• 📠 (affirmative)

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • 🧢 (cap)

Votes: 40 58.8%

• Total voters
The top level of the cube system is one of Chaels punches. Goes to show you how far these chumps have to go

Still knocked his ass cold in their last fight <Moves>
And then got completely outstruck and outclassed by Sean Strickland, and lost his title. Now he sits on the sidelines begging for Colby-style title shot.

Alex moved onwards and upwards, won the LHW title and is still a champ. He's won 3 out of the 4 matchups between the two. Israel is just trying to be relevant.

Seeing how Pereira has blown up feels like a fever dream. I remember watching his old IG Posts around 2016-17ish and thinking to myself, if people would see this and understand it he would be a superstar.
Since all of it was in Portuguese and he fought in Kickboxing I thought it would never happen.

Now this guy is the new Powerkube guy, what a ride.

How almost 4 times?
If you are going to say Alex got caught after winning most of the fight then that was the case for two of the fights the other way around.
Makes no sense, Alex beat him 3 times and he was on his way to beating Izzy a 4th time. That’s just the facts

NGannou punch is way harder pereira he wish he can hit punch like Francis my ass Dana effed with the machine right b4 300 2 lolllllll my ass

And then got completely outstruck and outclassed by Sean Strickland, and lost his title. Now he sits on the sidelines begging for Colby-style title shot.

Alex moved onwards and upwards, won the LHW title and is still a champ. He's won 3 out of the 4 matchups between the two. Israel is just trying to be relevant.
You do realize mentioning how Israel was outclassed by Strickland just makes Periera’s loss so much worse lol.

NGannou punch is way harder pereira he wish he can hit punch like Francis my ass Dana effed with the machine right b4 300 2 lolllllll my ass

All due respect fam Pereira hit widda force of 1.5 Ngannou ting lit u ain't know what u talking aboot str8 up fam ain't know da #wagwan 🗣️📠

Jamahill buck 'em both same night same rd both slump over on the fence snoozing like bucktees on da TTC bus LMFAOL 😴💤#Trust no beef tho fam we good 💯🚫🐮

Apparently a Franklin is a unit of measure. Hog's Head to the Furlong type of measurement or commonly used in the scientific community? I ask cuz I've literally never head of it till now.

I accidentally made a hole in some drywall once, wasn't even trying .
I karate chopped through a desk once. Well… I fell through it in a karate chopping manner when I tried to put weight on it and the soggy particle board broke.

Now why the desk was soggy is another matter

Back