Facts or nah?

• 📠 (affirmative)

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • 🧢 (cap)

Votes: 40 58.8%

• Total voters
@PaddyO'malley ‘s Kube score would put these dudes to shame

Exactly fam u know the #wagwan

High key I tink reason dey ain't call me for #PowerSlap 7 is UFC brassdem want Poatan holdin dat #1 spot🏅🥇ain't tryna have mans walk in da octagon feelin' defeated messin wid his game n all dat so I completely understand

Poatan deserve dis be real good for his brand imma come take what's mine tho fam #Trust

No I meant like do you speak to people face to face, at work, social settings etc like this?
No, people would think he is a retard island boy if he talked like that. He's trying to sound cool to impress the sherbros

No, people would think he is a retard island boy if he talked like that. He's trying to sound cool to impress the sherbros
Thats what I am trying to figure out, if this is some weird online persona he has adopted or his actual way of speaking.

Dana had the techs mess with the power cube so it would be easier to wipe Ngannou's record out :eek:

You joke but its a UFC owned machine at the UFC apex. Is there anything preventing them from doing that to make propaganda? Whats stopping them from doing what you've described? No ones regulating punching power machines.

UFC could do a vlog series on what every fighter’s punch power is measured as. I’d be interested to know fighter’s grip strength score too. What their best 400 meter sprint time is.

I doubt he punches harder than Big Frank despite what that machine says, but what a fucking beast still!

They should go heads up my Power Kube fam StronKube my invention ain't nobody messin' widdem numbers if they do fam mandem catchin' some powder on their face swear down bro 👋🏽💥💨

Ehhh Paddy mon
Dread hits like Jamaica breeze when the roasted corn scent wofts over the stallag dub bass riddums wid none no Hespect for no ting or rude boi
Lawd have mercy

Damn fam good move need a minute my heads spinnin' 💯😵‍💫
uno-reverse.gif

Thats what I am trying to figure out, if this is some weird online persona he has adopted or his actual way of speaking.
Even if he's serious nobody would take him serious sounding like that.

Back