RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

I'm biased? Usyk won the fight fair and square. There was nothing controversial about it. Usyk vs Joshua was also scored a Split Decision and nobody agreed with that. Realistically it should've been a Usyk UD.

You’ve made multiple posts about how much you dislike fury lol. You ain’t fooling anyone.

I think you can agree this fight could have went either way and Joshua was no where near to being ahead like fury was

You’ve made multiple posts about how much you dislike fury lol. You ain’t fooling anyone.

I think you can agree this fight could have went either way and Joshua was no where near to being ahead like fury was
So you're saying that the masses agreed with the Usyk-Joshua 2 decision being a Split? They didn't. The fight was close but Usyk won. Only Fury himself and his fanboys are complaining about the decision.

I was at the event and surrounded by screaming British fans. I myself am British but don’t care for fury’s recent antics.

I chanted for Usyk along with another Ukrainian fan a row behind me . After the result we shook hands and hugged. No exchanging of names, nothing, just a bit of camaraderie. Something I won’t forget.

I was at the event and surrounded by screaming British fans. I chanted for Usyk along with another Ukrainian fan a row behind me . After the result we shook hands and hugged. No exchanging of names, nothing, just a bit of camaraderie. Something I won’t forget.
Yeah hard to be mad at such a great fight.

How did people score this a draw? I'm not asking rhetorically, I'm asking for a rbr breakdown.

I had it a draw, but it's a coin flip decision that is bound to piss off someone regardless of who got it, congrats to Usyk.

I like Fury, I was rooting for him, but at this point I'd almost be happy if Usyk wins the rematch, he much more willing to fight anyone, it was hard to not have some disgust with Tysons antics over avoiding this fight.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back