RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Inoue vs Nery Discussion 5/6 6AM ET (ESPN+)

ive re-watched the KO a few times and the right uppercut to short right straight Inoue ended things with is just brutal. a crazy fast same hand combination.
with how short the straight right was, i was surprised how hard Nery went down. its a real illustration of just how fuckin powerful Inoue is
dudes head turned into a pez dispenser

watching it now. fight is crazy.

can we get gifs of the show boating and KD

Nery took a fuck load of punishment... tough as nails.

Inoue gets knocked down, and he just goes into top gear. Dude is electrifying.

I just caught up on the fight last night. Wow, Inoue is such a beast. He got caught cold early, but by round 2 he got the point back by scoring a knockdown of his own, an absolutely beautiful, textbook left hook! I liked that after the fight, he mentioned that he was happy for the knockdown he fell victim too. I'm sure it will be something that he views as a valuable lesson, well learned.

This was the most animated I have seen Inoue in a fight. The crowd as well, were super hyped compared to some previous fights I watched in Japan. Inoue is the GOAT of Japan, right? My knowledge of Japanese boxers in history is extremely limited, so I don't know if any Japanese fighter of the past was this dominant and powerful.

ive re-watched the KO a few times and the right uppercut to short right straight Inoue ended things with is just brutal. a crazy fast same hand combination.
with how short the straight right was, i was surprised how hard Nery went down. its a real illustration of just how fuckin powerful Inoue is
Both the Inoue brothers have a great usage of uppercuts

Back