RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

Late money coming in for Fury, he's down to 8/11 now:

Fury 8/11 - Draw 11/1 - Usyk 11/8

Man, if Breidis was a decade younger, Jai would be proper fucked. As it is it's nip and tuck.
breidis is giving a good account of himself but i don't think it's particularly close. jai is just bullying him around the ring landing the left hand at will. breidis needs to hurt him

They aint gonna have like 5 rock concerts in between this and the main are they?? I cant abide this.

Def had people talkin when Juanma one shotted Pac

Ha. I'm a massive JMM fan boy so I'm going hard on the theory that he finally pulled off the cheat code shot sparring footage shows him practicing against a southpaw making that long-ass step into the left hand

Also it's true to say that dinamita always had heavy hands, at 126 nobody really wanted to engage him once he hit them and he smacked the sh1t out of tough 135lber Diaz without looking like he had hit the * strength and conditioning* and also against Pac in the 4th one he set his feet much more so gave himself a better chance to but But But but

But yeah I'm a massive JMM fanboy and fully admit I can and will rationalise any accusation of him cheating where I wouldn't with other fighters and I'm a fucken hypocrite 👍

Reactions: HHJ
Ha. I'm a massive JMM fan boy so I'm going hard on the theory that he finally pulled off the cheat code shot sparring footage shows him practicing against a southpaw making that long-ass step into the left hand

Also it's true to say that dinamita always had heavy hands, at 126 nobody really wanted to engage him once he hit them and he smacked the sh1t out of tough 135lber Diaz without looking like he had hit the * strength and conditioning* and also against Pac in the 4th one he set his feet much more so gave himself a better chance to but But But but

But yeah I'm a massive JMM fanboy and fully admit I can and will rationalise any accusation of him cheating where I wouldn't with other fighters and I'm a fucken hypocrite 👍
No worries. I love JMM too. Hard not to.

anyone know when the main fight starts?

Back