RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

Cordina dropped by someone with only 7 tkos, the last 1 being 8 years ago

For some reason it reminds me of Warrington suddenly seeming a real puncher vs Frampton, and I really thought some strong *strength and conditioning* must have happened

For some reason it reminds me of Warrington suddenly seeming a real puncher vs Frampton, and I really thought some strong *strength and conditioning* must have happened
Def had people talkin when Juanma one shotted Pac

debating whether or not to go out to watch this. concerned if I leave not I'll miss it and I don't want to pay a door fee

Kabayel must have a pretty good chin. I've seen him take hard shots from Sanchez and that big ugly Russian guy, both of whom have serious power. Neither was able to even buzz him from what I recall

original walk out music choice. I like that it implies the fighter can't be touched.

debating whether or not to go out to watch this. concerned if I leave not I'll miss it and I don't want to pay a door fee
Nike all day.

I like cheese.

Last edited:
Opetaias got better, breidis will definitely have declined. I can only see 1 winner

Back