RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

Never heard of Seitz before this so I fully expect Nyika to win. That being said, I would not mind an upset.

Edit. Oh well LOL

I'm surprised they are making use of CW since it's always been a meh weigh class.

Hello brothers and sisters do anyone know what time usyk fight to start est? And if how to watch for my town

I'm a White British male too and I don't hate him.

Why do you say he's an absolute cunt? That's pretty strong.

Political statements? (Maybe you're one of those lefties who seethe at speechcrimes.)
Doping? (Pretty much everyone is on stuff.)
Inactivity/cherrypicking? (Probably the strongest point against him. But still not that strong, considering he's fighting Usyk tonight, beat Wlad, and fought Wilder thrice.)
Links to the Kinahan gangsters? (There doesn't seem to be much there.)

If you said Jon Jones is an absolute cunt then yeah. But Fury? Really?
What did the romans ever do for us

Lets not forget he is a bigot and a racist as well, he supports Billy Joe Saunders and has made statements supporting that vile creatures character, and he condones his fathers behaviour

Fella is giant cunt

You dont sound too far behind either

did someone mention Kate Abdo, woman looks about 20 years older than she actually is, she's only 42 ffs, ive seen better looking 60 year olds

Good fight this. Kovalev is a shadow of his former self, but still a very good fighter

body shots are stacking up, cant see Kov lasting the whole fight

prime krusher would've destroyed this guy .. I'm with the announcer .. sad watching a once great fighter continue fighting and getting beaten by guys he would've whooped in his prime

Last edited:
this is poor and sloppy now

Back