RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Canelo vs Munguia Discussion 5/4 8PM ET Cinco de Mayo (DAZN / Prime Video PPV)

I'm convinced Benavidez would wreck Canelo. Munguia landed tons of shots but doesn't have the power to ice Canelo.
Benavidez couldnt finish Plant but hes going to destroy Canelo. Makes sense.

I thought is was a good fight, for sure. Jaime landed plenty, and Canelo persevered.

They offered 50 mil for Benavidez … stop it with the PBC cannot afford it … they are paying 35 mil to canelo tonight … obviously the Saudi’s can get him something stupid for the fight
Now I thought they went back on that deal and tried to short him on the other fights. Thats what I remember. He almost left PBC.

Benavidez couldnt finish Plant but hes going to destroy Canelo. Makes sense.
See, thats what I keep thinking. Benavidez is good but I think he didn't really look better vs Plant than Canelo did.

There is maybe one other person who beats Munguia, and I wouldnt even be very confident pick Benavidez to pull it off. Hes damn good. Canelo is just too well rounded.
Weak division IMO

See, thats what I keep thinking. Benavidez is good but I think he didn't really look better vs Plant than Canelo did.
Benavidez volume is his bread and butter. Hes not landing his volume on Canelo, and Canelo would counter the absolute hell out of him.

Benavidez will make it fun but he will get folded.

Thank God Canelo has learned English to this level... he's hilarious.

Canelo is slipping. Gets hit way more than he ever did. Benavidez can crack. Father time plus Benavidez's power puts out Canelo.

Props to Munguia his stock went up in this loss.
He had way more success than I thought he would of.

Canelo is slipping. Gets hit way more than he ever did. Benavidez can crack. Father time plus Benavidez's power puts out Canelo.
But not Plant…..?

Decent fight. Canelo clearly won, but Munguia has nothing to be ashamed of. I hope the Saudis come up with the money for Canelo/Benevidez. I think Canelo wins that one too.

This is a possibility as well.

Styles make fights. The only way Canelo wins is if he runs like a thief in the night.
You realize Canelo is better at literally everything than Plant is?

Back