News Nazca Mummies

Iron Mang

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Official Nazca Mummies Interactive Site

So I am sure most of us here have come across the Nazca Mummies in our news feeds over the past 6 months or so, and there have been livestream disclosures here in the US, Mexico, and Peru. When they were first announced, I was skeptical because they looked fake and since Jaime Maussan was involved, it seemed likely a hoax. However, I came across an obscure class lecture on the Nazca Mummies, and the professor does a pretty good job of laying out the facts of the finds and examines the facts that were supposedly debunked. The lecture is about 1.5 hours, so it's probably something you can turn on in the background to listen to, but there are good slides presented along with the lecture that help illuminate the story. All in all, I am coming out of the other side and thinking these things are the real deal, Sherbros!!!! :eek:

Some proven facts about the mummies:

Skin has been proven to be reptile like, scaly
There are no sutures anywhere on the skin, to indicate it was something pieced together
CT scans have been done that accurately displays all skin and soft tissue where it is expected to be
There are some mutilated human remains that were mixed in with the reported 50+ Nazca mummies that were found

Anyone else starting to think differently on these things, like me?

UPDATE: Recent interview with Jaime Maussan

From the interview:

The American doctors physically handled the remains for investigation
The mummies are under held with a security firm that is being kept secret for obvious reasons
The Peru Ministry of Culture are trying to disinform the public about the mummies

Video from the last conference in Lima, where the Peru Ministry of Culture raided the event, thinking that the bodies were there so that they can confiscate them. Also, the 3 American doctors are also on the panel and answering questions. These mummies are real people!!

ARTEMIS-Implants.png

04/22/24 Video update

Last edited:
Fake and gay.

Xrays have shown they are cobbled together from animal bones coming from multiple animals, and the anatomy is way off (different length humerus's on the same doll, vertebrae from multiple different animals).

The heads are made from the brain case of a llama skull (with the snout and jaw removed) that's arranged backward so that the chambers in the back of the skull look like eye sockets.

Fake and gay.

Xrays have shown they are cobbled together from animal bones coming from multiple animals, and the anatomy is way off (different length humerus's on the same doll, vertebrae from multiple different animals).

The heads are made from the brain case of a llama skull (with the snout and jaw removed) that's arranged backward so that the chambers in the back of the skull look like eye sockets.

Yeah, that was covered in the lecture linked above and that was some other hoax, not the subjects that were actually studied. The actual study subjects are weird as hell.

Taken from the aritcle:

Back in March, it was already teased that the April 4 event would have an A-List team of scientists and they weren't bluffing. The doctors who were at the event have prestigious credentials to show. They are Dr. James Caruso, Chief medical examiner and Coroner of city and county of Denver, Colorado. Dr. William Rodriguez, Forensic Anthropologist, Maryland State Medical Examiner. And Dr. John McDowell, Retired professor at University Colorado, Forensic Odontologist. McDowell is the most renowned one of the bunch, so he was the one who spoke on behalf of his colleagues. All three concluded that these bodies urgently need further investigation and nobody can claim they are fake. This leaves the open door for more academic institutions to get their hands on Nazca mummy samples for further study.

Fake and gay.

Wasnt that just a Youtube video by some random guy who had no actual access to the mummies?

Wasnt that just a Youtube video by some random guy who had no actual access to the mummies?

Yep, the debunk was debunked in the lecture. Anything cobbled together would have clear signs and sutures on the skin. The main subjects have entirely intact skin with no cuts or sutures to expose being stitched together or "Frankensteined".

my understanding is that they still haven't made it available for clarifying tests...why not?

Yep, the debunk was debunked in the lecture. Anything cobbled together would have clear signs and sutures on the skin. The main subjects have entirely intact skin with no cuts or sutures to expose being stitched together or "Frankensteined".
Hmm, I don't remember reading about these 50 others that were found when reading about that Maussan one. What's the story, were they recently found? By whom?

My spidey sense is wondering if that nutty guy with the cobbled together one was some sort of intentional diversion from these that may be some sort of real being?

Where are they now and under whose ownership? What's the tie in to Colorado where these professionals are?

a little different topic but last night I began reading about the research work of plasma scientist Anthony Peratt. Dr. Peratt had noticed how similar ancient drawing were to plasma formations created in his laboratory. He started studying ancient artwork and came to believe that people a few thousand years ago were drawing on the ground or on stones plasma formations they were seeing in the sky. Dr. Peratt feels that at some point in recent the past the earth experienced large and frequent plasma events.

a little different topic but last night I began reading about the research work of plasma scientist Anthony Peratt. Dr. Peratt had noticed how similar ancient drawing were to plasma formations created in his laboratory. He started studying ancient artwork and came to believe that people a few thousand years ago were drawing on the ground or on stones plasma formations they were seeing in the sky. Dr. Peratt feels that at some point in recent the past the earth experienced large and frequent plasma events.
whats a plasma event?

Hmm, I don't remember reading about these 50 others that were found when reading about that Maussan one. What's the story, were they recently found? By whom?

My spidey sense is wondering if that nutty guy with the cobbled together one was some sort of intentional diversion from these that may be some sort of real being?

Where are they now and under whose ownership? What's the tie in to Colorado where these professionals are?

I'll have to read a bit more about it. The info I got was just from this OSU professor's lecture where he mentioned that and how there was a child skeleton/mummy with toes and fingers cut off to imitate the Nazca mummies.

I am not sure why the 2 doctors from Colorado and the 1 Maryland doctor happen to be the only US doctors that went to examine the mummies. It's probably the possible hit to reputations in academia as to why more doctors have not gone done there. But with the 3 admitting that these things need to be studied, hopefully it will get taken more seriously.

Last edited:
Back