Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

"A second Kendrick diss has hit the OVO Towers"
440479381_10160529571997639_8138790746389349544_n.jpg

imagine arguing with Drake.

Like just post a picture of him next to a picture of a manatee, and call it quits.

Beef still going or are they back to following each other on tiktak? Any chance someone gets rolled up on?

This is so cringe tbh. it's not like biggie vs tupac where you could really feel the hate and someone might get killed. this is two rich grown men writing poetry about each other. imagine kendrick or drake sitting at home writing this shit like "fuck this shit goes HARD imma end him with this line". i bet if they saw each other irl neither drake nor 5'4 manlet kendrick would even throw a punch at the other. it's gossip magazine shit for guys.

Drake won. Kendricks gay voice pissess me off so much little dude needs to hit a growth spurt

Fingers in the booty ass bitches.

Grown men enthralled with each others business writing poems for the objects of their fascination. They have spys on the other eh? Cool. Super.

holy shit i listened to the first min of the drake song and it was fucking atrocious.

Rap really does suck a bucket of cock now a days.

I thought Drake would learn not to embarrass himself again after his feud with Eminem.
He will not be more commercial than he is now even if he tattoos "commercial project" in big bold letters on his forehead.

Back