Kendrick Lamar v Drake beef

blaseblase

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Anyone following this? I don't think many people here listen to any rap that isn't from the 90s but this has become the most heated rivalry in a long time.

They had exchanged jabs on a couple tracks but it really kicked off 2 weeks ago when Drake dropped the first full diss track Push Ups

Then 5 days later Drake released Taylor Made Freestyle where he used AI to get 2Pac and Snoop's voices rapping about Kendrick

Kendrick responded 4 days ago with Euphoria. This imo is the best diss of the beef.

Then 2 days ago Kendrick released another diss 6:16 in LA

Last night Drake dropped another diss and Kendrick followed up the same night

The hilarious part is Drake released a clean version of the track on his official channel.

I appreciate a good old fashioned diss track as much as the next guy but these dudes is so cornball that I cant even muster up the energy to push play on any of these vids, but at least no ones gonna die in real life from this one, ole Pete appreciates that part, at least

Anyone following this? I don't think many people here listen to any rap that isn't from the 90s but this has become the most heated rivalry in a long time.

They had exchanged jabs on a couple tracks but it really kicked off 2 weeks ago when Drake dropped the first full diss track Push Ups

Then 5 days later Drake released Taylor Made Freestyle where he used AI to get 2Pac and Snoop's voices rapping about Kendrick

Kendrick responded 4 days ago with Euphoria. This imo is the best diss of the beef.

The hilarious part is Drake released a clean version of the track on his official channel.

Yeah, I’ve been following it. Just heard Meet the Grahams this morning. Damn, Kendrick really hates this dude! Lmao! I’m all for it because I’ve never liked Drake.

Yeah, I’ve been following it. Just heard Meet the Grahams this morning. Damn, Kendrick really hates this dude! Lmao! I’m all for it because I’ve never liked Drake.
He says he's got a secret daughter. If that's true it's over for Drake.

He says he's got a secret daughter. If that's true it's over for Drake.
lol, yep. Also a pedo as well, for all that creepy contact with teens, most famously Millie Bobby Brown. Addressed the whole family tree too?! Kendrick is just chopping down his whole created persona. From child actor to superstar rapper, croadie is toast.

Its even cornier than I ever couldve imagined, thats like a plot line from Days Of Our Lives
There’s a lot more to it, and even goes back to past rap beefs between Drake and Pusha T. Pusha dropped a diss track and called out Drake for being a dead beat dad to his son, that he was originally denying to have had. The track basically forced Drake to acknowledge his son and be in his life. lol

Kendrick brings up that Drake also had a daughter that he denies, among several other potential kids he’s left around the world.

You're asking old men if they're following current rap beef and diss tracks, lol. You need to take your ass to reddit if you want to discuss this. The guys here would hate on any of it even if it was quality.

Kendrick is just going scorched earth on Drake.
He’s up 30-26 in a 5 round fight.

Posting Drake’s Ozempic prescription and revealing he has yet another child he’s hiding and not taking care of is just next level.

Drake had a way to come out of this on top, bc Kendrick has so many flaws in his ego, but Drake’s trying “outcool” a manlet who clearly has ears in to Drake’s personal life. Not sustainable.

Last edited:
You're asking old men if they're following current rap beef and diss tracks, lol. You need to take your ass to reddit if you want to discuss this. The guys here would hate on any of it even if it was quality.
This place is so fucking annoying about that some time. Major, funny, unserious things happen in culture that people talk about at the watercooler to shoot the shit and this place is like “durrr dey suck evryding sucks durrr”

Then they throw on some shitty ass fucking Eazy E and say “dis is when hip hop was real!”

This place is so fucking annoying about that some time. Major, funny, unserious things happen in culture that people talk about at the watercooler to shoot the shit and this place is like “durrr dey suck evryding sucks durrr”

Then they throw on some shitty ass fucking Eazy E and say “dis is when hip hop was real!”

This is accurate enough to elicit a real laugh, lol.

I've discussed this elsewhere. The beats on 'FM' are good, but 'MTG' is some vile, over the top shit lyrically. I will say, those Weeknd and ASAP bars were pretty ruthless on 'FM', lol.

I've got Kenny up on the cards. Drake is trying to make disses his fans would like, KDot is dropping disses specifically for Drake himself.

Rap beefs are wack fam I'd bury both dem wasteyute my flows 🔥 fam

Back