Katt Williams wants all the smoke

Big fan of Katt the comedian but this is unhinged verbal diarrhea. Meds aren't always the enemy

Truths my ass. Why would putting on a dress in a comedy film/skit make you a bitch!? Plenty of top tier actors of all colors have put a dress for laughs and giggles. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Eddie Murphy, Chris Tucker, Robert Downey Jr, Robin Williams, Silvester Stallone and Kurt Russell to name a few. Are you telling all these actors are bitches then? Fuckin' nonsense to the max.
Maybe you would have no issues with it but for some it is an issue, and I respect that. Chappelle won't do it either. Some people don't think it's funny and to them it is a sign they are being taken advantage of....much like a woman forced to do a nude scene. But that is only a part of it. Many actors and musicians have come forward and said gay people in power do the same quid quo pro shit that women have endured forever. Diddy is getting accused by a new dude every day. Quincy Jones as well. Much like in the Weinstein case, it is very evident that many people got success from doing some Gay shit. This isn't coming out of left field.

I like Katt because he's hilarious, I'd like for all this stuff to be true but I'm pretty sure the guy is crazy and is a pathological liar. One thing I can tell you for sure from experience, his story about going to to the Marines as a teenager, passing boot camp only to be turned away at the end because they found out his real age is bullshit. Anybody who was in the military the last few decades will tell you the same. So I have to wonder how much other shit he's lying about too

Got mfers that haven’t been seen in 20 years coming out of the woodwork to bitch at Kat. Get mad all they want they want, haven’t said he’s not lying.
Lost some respect for Dave Chappelle here. He's mad at Kat for "going after black comedians" like their race makes them infallible. Didn't know he was that way.

Lost some respect for Dave Chappelle here. He's mad at Kat for "going after black comedians" like their race makes them infallible. Didn't know he was that way.
Who cares what Dave Chappelle thinks? I watch him to laugh, not to agree with his politics or ideologies.

He’s not wrong, Comedy is a very frustrating place. It’s full of stupid politics, people who don’t deserve success getting tons of it, and some of the phoniest people you will ever meet.

I’ve only been in it for 8 years, which is very much rookie status, but I have still witnessed first hand a lot of bullshit. It’s hard sometimes to keep your eye on the goal of simply just being funny, because time after time you realize that being funny doesn’t really have a lot to do with being successful as a comedian.

It’s a lot of ass kissing, making fake friends, and pretending like you care about things that you really don’t care about. It’s pretty gay and is enough to make most aspiring comedians hate comedy, but I’m still clinging to my passion for it.

I didn't see this posted here yet.
I thought was funny.

Before me, his campaign slogan was 'Prolly, prollly... I think we might'.<45>

Last edited:
I like Katt because he's hilarious, I'd like for all this stuff to be true but I'm pretty sure the guy is crazy and is a pathological liar. One thing I can tell you for sure from experience, his story about going to to the Marines as a teenager, passing boot camp only to be turned away at the end because they found out his real age is bullshit. Anybody who was in the military the last few decades will tell you the same. So I have to wonder how much other shit he's lying about too
He's absolutely insane, for sure.

Maybe you would have no issues with it but for some it is an issue, and I respect that. Chappelle won't do it either. Some people don't think it's funny and to them it is a sign they are being taken advantage of....much like a woman forced to do a nude scene. But that is only a part of it. Many actors and musicians have come forward and said gay people in power do the same quid quo pro shit that women have endured forever. Diddy is getting accused by a new dude every day. Quincy Jones as well. Much like in the Weinstein case, it is very evident that many people got success from doing some Gay shit. This isn't coming out of left field.

I saw that Pauly Shore clip of him talking about how he and Mark Wahlberg got offered 200 milli for 20 films if they let certain powerful people do some gay ish to them. I believed Pauly but at the same time I didn’t lol

The Diddy stuff is most likely true though. Mostly because everyone keeps saying the same thing about him

Quincy Jones I heard about many decades ago about him “goofing” with a young Michael Jackson, Tevin Campbell and even Will Smith

Yeah you can poke holes in a bunch of the stuff he's saying.

It was an entertaining listen,though.

Got mfers that haven’t been seen in 20 years coming out of the woodwork to bitch at Kat. Get mad all they want they want, haven’t said he’s not lying.
Remove "not".

Back