Katt Williams wants all the smoke

415541427_10103989871582445_15461859772543844_n.jpg

I only saw a clip where he said Harvey Weinstein wanted to suck him in front of a group of men. That was enough for me. The guy needs help.
with hollywood producers you know what they are by what kind of sexual theme they have in their movies. basicly that is their fantasies and they show them in theor movies.

Cliffs:
1. Many of Hollywood and Music world black execs are gay and force you to give up man ass or suck dick for roles. He claims he has never done so.
2. Diddy is a guy that uses his power to gayly harass men for sex. Harvey is too. Martin and Jamie Foxx are mentioned.
3. Black comedians are forced into dresses in roles by black men in power to make them bitches. He has never, Chappelle has never but some that did lost career after that--Brandon T Jackson.
4. When a black man enters the illuminati, he gets a quiet light skinned woman who is perfect and keeps mouth shut. Also get massive production deals. Ludacris-200m, Kevin Hart, Jamie Foxx, Steve Harvey, Cedric, Diddy to name a few.

Takewaways--Shannon Sharpe is as dumb as a box of rocks and sounds like an idiot....how he has a podcast and a sports show when he can barely speak or project a thought is beyond me. Katt is sharp, and even though he exaggerates in this, he is spilling some truths. Many are coming out against Diddy and Quincy Jones and the Weinsteins of the wold. Many men are saying Holyywood is filled with aggressive gay men in positions of power. . Terry Crews, Brendan Frasier, The Game, Michael Gaston, James Vanderbeek etc.

Watched a lot of this yesterday, must have felt good to get all that off his chest. Shannon Sharpe came across almost like Jiminy Glick a few times with his reactions (reminded me of that Glick interview of Alec Baldwin).

Cliffs:
1. Many of Hollywood and Music world black execs are gay and force you to give up man ass or suck dick for roles. He claims he has never done so.
2. Diddy is a guy that uses his power to gayly harass men for sex. Harvey is too. Martin and Jamie Foxx are mentioned.
3. Black comedians are forced into dresses in roles by black men in power to make them bitches. He has never, Chappelle has never but some that did lost career after that--Brandon T Jackson.
4. When a black man enters the illuminati, he gets a quiet light skinned woman who is perfect and keeps mouth shut. Also get massive production deals. Ludacris-200m, Kevin Hart, Jamie Foxx, Steve Harvey, Cedric, Diddy to name a few.

Takewaways--Shannon Sharpe is as dumb as a box of rocks and sounds like an idiot....how he has a podcast and a sports show when he can barely speak or project a thought is beyond me. Katt is sharp, and even though he exaggerates in this, he is spilling some truths. Many are coming out against Diddy and Quincy Jones and the Weinsteins of the wold. Many men are saying Holyywood is filled with aggressive gay men in positions of power. . Terry Crews, Brendan Frasier, The Game, Michael Gaston, James Vanderbeek etc.

Truths my ass. Why would putting on a dress in a comedy film/skit make you a bitch!? Plenty of top tier actors of all colors have put a dress for laughs and giggles. Arnold Schwarzenegger, Eddie Murphy, Chris Tucker, Robert Downey Jr, Robin Williams, Silvester Stallone and Kurt Russell to name a few. Are you telling all these actors are bitches then? Fuckin' nonsense to the max.

I am truly not a fan of Shannon Sharpe. Guy was a HoF player but man I cannot stand hearing him speak or looking at the goof.

Katt seems like a dude who tells the truth, but does so in a manic, excessive way lol

Speaking not just on the Katt interview but the entertainment industry as a whole, there's way too much smoke not to be any fire. Look at all the shit that's been coming out last few years, not just Hollywood either there's Epstein and whatever weird shit was happening on that island. I would bet good money a lot of what he said is true. If I was younger I might laugh it off, but I've been around too long and seen too much, I know how fucked up and dark this world and people can be, especially those that don't fear retribution. Look at all the people coming out and telling their Katt stories too, corroborating certain things he said as well as his character. I think it would be foolish to close your mind to what could be possible here.

23 million views in 3 days, you're assessment seems to be off by just a scootch

No, I was completely correct. There were millions of nobodies who had three hours to kill listening to that tiny faux-pimp clown.

People can get emotional when talking about things that they are passionate about, if he feels strongly about truth and believes what that others are lying I wouldn't personally say the level of emotion he conveys in this interview when talking on these matters comes across as suspicious personally. I actually think he seems pretty thoughtful and precise with how he answers a lot of the questions he's asked here whether he's lying or not.

If the conversation were about people who kick dogs, and someone got emotional talking about others who kick dogs, I think it'd be weird to say that dude probably kicks dogs cos he doesn't like others kicking dogs.
are you ok?

Attachments

• rLI2c7H.png
    rLI2c7H.png
    491.3 KB · Views: 57
21 million views in two days is crazy
ish is like 30 million now, and I absolutely love it

gary owen was mentioned, and confirmed speculation

Weinstein's are all over

Back