Ilia torches Makhachev too

lmao you Islam haters are hilarious, you're so desperate for him to lose that you'll say anything. Still mad that he starched your boy Charles?

I don't think this is anything to do with Olivera lol. If you're gonna make crazy conspiracy theories, come up with one that makes sense.

I was half expecting an “is ilia higher than Khabib on the GOAT list” thread but OP came through with this doozy.
I know there’s always back and forth going on between you and other posters about Islam/Khabib, but I’m starting to feel like Ilia may be able to bring us all together in wanting to see Islam beat him lol

I know there’s always back and forth going on between you and other posters about Islam/Khabib, but I’m starting to feel like Ilia may be able to bring us all together in wanting to see Islam beat him lol
I wouldn’t be too sure about that lol. There are a cluster of posters on here who if Islam fought Hitler, they would root for Adolf to win by KO.

I agree, and I already said the thread title was half joking, that should have been obvious with my initial come at me post. If they signed the contract I would expect Makhachev to be the rightful favourite.

That said, to assume someone has no chance because the other guy fights 10 lbs heavier is silly, we've seen plenty of smaller guys move up and have success in higher divisions. Dustin was middle of the pack at FW, and he kills 95% of UFC LW's.

Ilia has better grappling credentials than Volk, and power that can shut the lights out with one strike. Maybe he gets ragdolled, but impossible to know for sure until it happens.
"to assume someone has no chance."

I didn't say that. Read my second post. You clarified your first post that you were half-joking. Ilia is a beast. I picked him to win. The combo of his boxing, Volk getting KO'd against Islam and Volk's age were the reasons. I don't need to be sold on Topuria. I think he has legit skills, especially his boxing. I don't like the idea of moving up divisions. I think he's in the division he belongs.

If Islams stands with him he can defo get ko’d with his dodgy chin…

if Islam takes him down though he rag dolls him.. Ilia hasn’t got volks physique to keep Islam off him

Still would rather see Islam fight Charles/arman/Justin/BSD before any FW though
Arman rematch or BSD could be fun. Charles and Justin don't have anything for Islam.

Reactions: F15
I wouldn’t be too sure about that lol. There are a cluster of posters on here who if Islam fought Hitler, they would root for Adolf to win by KO.
Chin strap vs toothbrush moustache... I like it, book it red goof.

Jes to small. Easier for him to fight BW then LW

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back