PBP GLORY 92: Wisse vs Bokeme, Sat. May 18 at 12:30pm ET/9:30am PT/18:30 CET, PBP Thread *** Sherdog Discussion *** (Free US Stream)

WHO WINS THE MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP-FIGHT?

• Donovan Wisse

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Ulric Bokeme

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Hope Levi sees it doesnt come easy.

I liked big sexy walking forward but no hugging. Let him fight against Uku or that fat HW

That card's been good but we're missing a finish.

Khachab would have hugged Levi. Big sexy did punch in the pocket. Wouldnt mind those big sexy and Khachab fighting it out.

Wisse looked extremely clean and seems to be setting up shop extremely well dictating range and feints with slick combos but the speed of Bokeme seems to still be catching him off guard whenever he does decide to unload a big kick or punch.

Round 2 Bokeme seemed to pick up that Wisse was uncomfortable with the speed and shelling up and took advantage with some big power combos of his own. Wisse did look like he was finding openings on the counter later in the round but Bokeme with some momentum of his own now.

1-1

Hope Wisse was saving great output for r4 and r5

I got distracted but Bokeme seems to be hitting the harder shots when both men land and possibly taking control here. Wisse needs to switch something up.

Really good fight. Wisse won just about every round imo, but a lot of those rounds were close and Ulric definitely had the power advantage. Great to see Wisse overcome adversity like that

I'd give the 2 first to Wisse and then the others three could go either way honestly. Close fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luminous Knight
Back