PBP GLORY 92: Wisse vs Bokeme, Sat. May 18 at 12:30pm ET/9:30am PT/18:30 CET, PBP Thread *** Sherdog Discussion *** (Free US Stream)

WHO WINS THE MIDDLEWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP-FIGHT?

• Donovan Wisse

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • Ulric Bokeme

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
It is, but I have to sign up, create an account, and give up my phone number to this service that's going to start spamming me with marketing phone calls.

I just wish Glory would stick with a partner it's always some new service every time.

Enjoy the show though, bro. Can't beat the live experience.
Thanks bro, the atmosphere is great in here, those Albanians are a great support for Peposhi

1716057137913.jpeg

It is, but I have to sign up, create an account, and give up my phone number to this service that's going to start spamming me with marketing phone calls.

I just wish Glory would stick with a partner it's always some new service every time.

Enjoy the show though, bro. Can't beat the live experience.
Try this I found it on the discord people
https://tubitv.com/live/613763/stadium

I missed Paposhi vs Mousa unfortunately. Kaffa vs Wosik is a good fight. I hope Wosik wins, he fights smarter.

Great fights, lets go. Hoping Braun will get the upset.

I got it 2:0 Braun, although the second round was close.

Lets go Boapeah. His last fight was great against Wisse. But this fight can go both ways

Damn Horta is pushing him around, he might actually finish Rigters in the 3rd. Rigters does not like this constant forward movement.

Back