Law CIA Officer Admits To Undercover Journalist That FBI Agents Attended January 6 Protest At Capitol

I bet in 2019 most would say the FBI being involved with a plot to kidnap governor would be far fetched as well.

It doesn't matter if it was or wasn't entrapment. You had people that were perfectly willing to carry out a crime and they either will be going to prison or so wrapped up in a legal mess that they will have no time or motivation to do something like it again. These aren't innocent people. These people are hazards waiting for a greenlight to do a crime. If they are found not guilty because of "entrapment", I don't care because they are people who would have done the crime if given the opportunity.

"Sure, I flew out to the location of the bait car, but I wouldn't have tried to steal it if other people I didn't know didnt provoke me... how was I supposed to know some of then were cops?" - even suggesting it is true that is essentially the argument.
"So what if FBI incited a crime and did nothing to stop it? How are they to blame?"

No one should care about entrapment in general. It is on the defense to prove that the crime never would have happened otherwise. The whole thing that is insulting about entrapment is that it is always used by the guilty to circumnavigate the idea that they willingly committed a crime.

No one should care about entrapment in general. It is on the defense to prove that the crime never would have happened otherwise. The whole thing that is insulting about entrapment is that it is always used by the guilty to circumnavigate the idea that they willingly committed a crime.
Honestly one of the most ridiculous statements ever posted on this forum.

Honestly one of the most ridiculous statements ever posted on this forum.

Do you know anyone who ever violently attacked or killed that wasn't a piece of shit because they were entrapped? Entrapment is just a guilty party giving up on the idea that they had free will.

Have I ever been offered drugs by a cop? Probably. Did I ever buy drugs off of said cop? No because I don't buy drugs. That is how I have never been entrapped. Just making a choice to not break the law.

Do you know anyone who ever violently attacked or killed that wasn't a piece of shit because they were entrapped? Entrapment is just a guilty party giving up on the idea that they had free will.

Have I ever been offered drugs by a cop? Probably. Did I ever buy drugs off of said cop? No because I don't buy drugs. That is how I have never been entrapped. Just making a choice to not break the law.
So you'd be OK if someone you were close to were imprisoned for a crime that was incited by law enforcement?

I'm stunned I heard someone say "it doesn't matter if it was entrapment." Whats next, "doesn't matter if they planted evidence"?

So you'd be OK if someone you were close to were imprisoned for a crime that was incited by law enforcement?

I'm stunned I heard someone say "it doesn't matter if it was entrapment." Whats next, "doesn't matter if they planted evidence"?
TR7MP incited that crime. LOL!

Entrapment is not someone who didn't do the crime. They did the crime. Don't compare it to planting evidence or someone being innocent. Entrapment is such a stupid ass defense that I am convinced it is the racial white person equivalent to "gay panic" to gay hate crimes. Imagine a black person from the hood claiming entrapment because coke was found in their car. It is a dumb situational defense that would only work when applied to suburb kids or something like that that were "way over their head" and "came from good families".

TR7MP incited that crime. LOL!
Just spell out Trump, please. Not sure what sort of edginess the 7 is supposed to symbolize but its dumb. Thats not a response to what I posted either BTW.

It doesn't matter if it was or wasn't entrapment. You had people that were perfectly willing to carry out a crime and they either will be going to prison or so wrapped up in a legal mess that they will have no time or motivation to do something like it again. These aren't innocent people. These people are hazards waiting for a greenlight to do a crime. If they are found not guilty because of "entrapment", I don't care because they are people who would have done the crime if given the opportunity.
In the real world it matters a great deal if law enforcement is entrapping people and I personally don't care about your awful opinions.

In the real world it matters a great deal if law enforcement is entrapping people and I personally don't care about your awful opinions.

If the cops wrapped me up in an arson insurance scam and I burned down your house, would I be innocent of arson or am I still a peice of shit that burned down your house? It does start feeling silly doesn't it to think I don't have free will.

No one died on Jan 6th other than Ashli Babbitt? What about Rosanne Boyland?

Say her name.
Correct, nobody else was killed, but lol at giving an example of another fake story the NYT printed that you fell for claiming someone else was.

If the cops wrapped me up in an arson insurance scam and I burned down your house, would I be innocent of arson or am I still a peice of shit that burned down your house? It does start feeling silly doesn't it to think I don't have free will.
Burning down someone's house is a bit different from entering a building, don't you think?

You should run for attorney general on a pro entrapment platform of cops can do whatever they gotta do to lock up political opponents. Plant evidence, lie under oath, whatever it takes amirite? Getting rid of basic police procedure to own the chuds.

Burning down someone's house is a bit different from entering a building, don't you think?

You should run for attorney general on a pro entrapment platform of cops can do whatever they gotta do to lock up political opponents. Plant evidence, lie under oath, whatever it takes amirite? Getting rid of basic police procedure to own the chuds.

Entrapment is something for the defense to prove to a jury. It isn't some "that's illegal" get out of jail free card. It is a loose defense like "gay panic" is thrown around by people tried of hate crimes. Nothing is illegal about entrapment and it is nothing like planting evidence. It is just a method of defense that has been supported by rulings. You keep making it seem like anything related to entrapment is illegal when it is more so that it can poison the prosecutors case to the jury. If something may be entrapment, it is for the jury to decide if the individual deserves to be punished for their part in something that had some involvement by the government.

Back