Whats taking so long to book The Baddy vs Money?

BEATDOWNS

Power Slap OG
@plutonium
Reaction score

Is Money Moicono all talk doesn't want to sign?

Paddy ready to embarrass him. imho

Co-main on the Manchester England card who wins?

UFC has only announced 5 fights for the UFC 304 card so far, be patient and soon they will announce more including Aspinall, Edwards & Pimblett's fights. ;)

UFC has only announced 5 fights for the UFC 304 card so far, be patient and soon they will announce more including Aspinall, Edwards & Pimblett's fights. ;)

If Edwards and Aspinall are on the card this may not even get co-main then. Would likely be third fight from the top.

Paddy already in fight shape is bad news for Moicano
79555609-0-image-a-108_1704243924488.jpg

and for Tom as well.

Yup, they'll most likely do a big announcement on Dana's channel. Whole main card line up.

Paddy Pimpledick would be wise to avoid that matchup. Renato Moicano would beat him worse than Soren Bak did.

BV1O8546.jpg

BV1O7910.jpg

BV1O8178.jpg

I dont think the UFC will make this matchup next. They will move paddy slower and give him something less strenuous.

I expect Paddy vs Jim Miller.

2 bad boys take on the world…

Paddy and Moicano are: Bad Money

Movie in theatres this Friday

I dont think the UFC will make this matchup next. They will move paddy slower and give him something less strenuous.

I expect Paddy vs Jim Miller.

Nah UFC is gradually raising the level of opposition, they know they have to give him a ranked opponent sooner or later, might as well do it now.

No body would blame paddy to lose vs moicano though.

Ok I'll be the one to ask...why the fuck is he sitting in his underwear with his balls in our faces?

I like the Green match up more.

Would be hilarious if Bobby 3 pieces him all up.

Back